Indian Bank Recruitment Notification 2020 – Chief Risk Officer (CRO) – 01 Vacancy – Application Format @ Indian Bank Careers – Last date: 12.11.2020
Latest Indian Bank Recruitment Notification 2020 – Indian Bank invite application for the position of Chief Risk Officer (CRO) on Contract Basis. Indian Bank has announced one vacancy for CRO. Candidates who are eligible as per Indian Bank vacancy advertisement may forward their application through proper channel in prescribed format. The application format can be downloaded from the Indian Bank website. The Last date to submit the application is 12.11.2020.
Before apply for the position, applicants should check their eligibility. So read the advertisement carefully and particularly check the eligibility conditions in the advertisement. Also be aware of job profile, job requirement, job location, selection process and application process. Applications received after the last date and incomplete applications will not be considered. So, submit the application form on or before the last date. Selected candidates will be placed at Chennai on contract basis for a period of three years. Contract period may be extended to 5 years.
Important details of Indian Bank Recruitment Notification 2020
- Lower age limit is 45 years.
- Upper age limit is 57 years.
- Date for age consideration is 01.07.2020.
- Graduate degree with certification in Financial Risk Management.
- Look into Indian Bank notification for more details of educational qualification.
- Five years of experience in Corporate Credit and Risk Management at the level of Assistant General Manager or above.
- Look into Indian Bank Notification for more details.
- Application fee is Rs.1000.
- Fee can be paid through Internet banking/ NEFT/ RTGS.
Download the application format from Indian Bank website. Completely filled application with required documents should be addressed /delivered to General Manager (CDO), Indian Bank Corporate Office, HRM Department, Recruitment Section 254 260, Avvai Shanmugham Salai, Royapettah, Chennai, Tamil Nadu – 600 014.
How to apply for Indian Bank CRO Post
- Logon to Indian Bank website and then locate career page.
- In career Page, find advertisement for Chief Risk Officer (CRO).
- Read the advertisement completely and then download the application format.
- Fill up the application form completely and attach required documents.
- Send the application form as per the procedure given in the advertisement.
|Position||Chief Risk Officer (CRO)|
|Fee Payment Mode||Online (Internet Banking/ NEFT/ RTGS)|
|Advertisement Link||Click Here>>|
|Application Form Link||Click Here>>|
Find upcoming Indian Bank Recruitment notifications @ Recruitment Reader. For more details regarding Indian Bank Recruitment Notification 2020 logon to Indian Bank official site. The information given above is based on the Indian Bank official advertisement.
- Here we have given short summary of official notification and necessary links to access official site. Make use of these links to land on correct page or website. Keep check this site to get upcoming and latest employment notifications of public, private and government sectors. Also we provide details regarding exam admit cards, answer keys and results. Moreover, you can find job categories like Bank Jobs (Co-operative Bank Jobs, RBI Jobs, SBI Jobs and IBPS Recruitment), Defence Jobs, Insurance Company Jobs, Post Office Jobs, SSC Notification, UPSC Notification and Railway Jobs (Metro Rail Jobs).