Indian Bank Security Guard Exam Pattern 2022 – Security Guard – 190+ Vacancies – Online Exam Date: 23.04.2022 – Download Indian Bank Security Exam Pattern/ Syllabus @ indianbank.in
Download Indian Bank Security Guard Exam Pattern 2022 – Indian Bank has released online exam pattern for the position of Security Guard. Candidates who have applied for the Indian Bank Security Guard recruitment may download the Online exam pattern. Candidates are requested to download the exam scheme from Indian Bank official website (indianbank.in). Also, candidates can download the exam pattern/ scheme from the link given below at the table shown below. Indian Bank has announced 190+ vacancies for this recruitment.
Indian Bank will conduct online examination. The Online Examination consist of 60 questions for Maximum 40 marks within 01.30 hrs, The questions will be from the sections of General Knowledge/ simple Arithmetic & Reasoning, Basics of Banking and Knowledge in security aspects. Details of exam pattern has given at the table shown below.
Indian Bank Online Exam Pattern 2022
|Subject||No. of Questions/ Marks|
|General Knowledge / simple Arithmetic
|Basics of Banking||20/ 10|
|Knowledge in security aspects||20/ 20|
Steps to download Indian Bank Online Exam Pattern 2022
- Logon to Indian Bank official website and then locate Vacancies page.
- Find the notification for above said posts.
- Then find the advertisement link and download the notification.
- Read the notification wisely and check your Exam Pattern.
|Exam Pattern Link||<<Click Here>>|
|Exam Notification||<<Click Here>>|
Find Upcoming Indian Bank Exam Pattern Notifications @ Recruitment reader. For more details regarding Indian Bank Exam Pattern 2022, logon to indianbank.in.
- Keep check this site to get upcoming and latest employment notifications of public, private and government sectors. Also we provide details regarding exam admit cards, answer keys and results. Moreover, you can find job categories like Bank Jobs (Co-operative Bank Jobs, RBI Jobs, SBI Jobs and IBPS Recruitment), Defence Jobs, Insurance Company Jobs, Post Office Jobs, SSC Notification, UPSC Notification and Railway Jobs (Metro Rail Jobs). Here we have given short summary of official notification and necessary links to access official site. Make use of these links to land on correct page or website.