Indian Navy Civilian Recruitment 2022 Notification – Fireman & Fire Engine Driver – 220 Vacancies – Application Format – Last date: Within 60 days
Latest Indian Navy Civilian Recruitment 2022 Notification – Indian Navy has published notification (GR -C/ABS/1/2022) for recruitment of Civilian Personnel. Indian Navy invite applications for the recruitment of Fire Engine Driver and Fireman. The Navy has announced 220 vacancies for these posts in Eastern Naval Command, Western Naval Command, Southern Naval Command and Andaman & Nicobar Command. Candidates who have eligibility as per Indian Navy Civilian notification may forward their application through proper channel in prescribed format.
The application format can be obtained from the employment newspaper. The application should be submitted within 60 days from the date of issue of this advertisement. Before apply for the Indian Navy Civilian Vacancy, candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility conditions given in the advertisement. Also be aware of job profile, job requirement, selection process and application process from the advertisement. Applications received after the last date will not be considered. So, submit the application form on or before the last date.
Important details of Indian Navy Civilian Recruitment Notification
- Upper age limit is 56 years.
- Matriculation (10th) or equivalent.
- Fire Engine Driver – Three years of driving experience.
- Fire Engine Driver – Valid driving license.
- Physical Fitness Test.
- Document Verification.
Download the application format from employment newspaper. Completely filled application with required document should be addressed to The Flag Officer Commanding-in-Chief, (for SO`CRC’), Headquarters Eastern Naval Command, Utility Complex (2nd Floor), Naval Base Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh-530014.
How to apply for Indian Navy Civilian Vacancies 2022
- Check latest employment newspaper.
- Find advertisement for Indian Navy Civilian in recent employment newspaper.
- Read the advertisement completely and then prepare the application form as given in the advertisement.
- Fill up the application form completely and attach required documents.
- Send the application form as per the procedure given in the advertisement.
|Position||Fire Engine Driver and Fireman|
|Last Date||Within 60 days from the date of issue of this advertisement|
|Advertisement/ Application Link||<<Click Here>>|
- Find upcoming Indian Navy Civilian Recruitment notifications @ Recruitment Reader. For more details regarding Indian Navy Civilian Notification 2022 logon to Indian Navy official site. The information given above is based on the Indian Navy Civilian official advertisement. Here we have given short summary of official notification and necessary links to access official site. Make use of these links to land on correct page or website. Keep check this site to get upcoming and latest employment notifications of public, private and government sectors.