Indian Navy Recruitment Notification 2021 – Executive, Technical & Educational Branches – 210 Vacancies – Apply Online @ Join Indian Navy website – Last date: 31.12.2020
Latest Indian Navy Recruitment Notification 2021 – Indian Navy invite applications from unmarried men & women candidates for recruitment of SSC General Service, SSC Naval Armament Inspectorate Cadre (NAIC), SSC Observer, SSC Pilot, SSC Logistics, SSC X (IT), SSC Engineering Branch (General Service), SSC Electrical Branch (General Service) and SSC Education. Indian Navy has announced 210 vacancies for these Posts. Candidates who have eligibility as per Indian Navy Notification may apply online at Join Indian Navy website. The Last date to submit the online application form is 31.12.2020.
Before apply for Indian Navy recruitment, candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria given in the Join Indian Navy Notification. Also be aware of medical standards, physical standards, selection process and application process from the advertisement. Indian Navy will disable the online application link after the stipulated date and time. So, submit the online application form on or before the last date.
Vacancy details of Indian Navy Recruitment Notification 2021
Important details of Indian Navy Recruitment Notification 2021
- Age limit varies for branch/ cadre.
- Candidates should be born between 02.07.1996 and 01.07.2002.
- Look into Indian Navy notification for more age limit details.
- B.E/ B.Tech/ MBA/ MCA/ Graduate/ Post Graduate degree in relevant field from recognized university/ Institute.
- Look into Indian Navy notification for more educational qualification details.
- Candidates should have valid and current CPL issued by DGCA (India) to apply for Pilot entry.
- Shortlisting of Application.
- SSB Interview.
Online Application Procedure:-
First, candidates should go through the online application procedure given in the advertisement. Also be aware of documents to be uploaded online from the advertisement. For communication purpose, candidates should have valid Email Address and Mobile Number. If Photograph, Signature and certificates of candidates are required for online registration then scan those documents in prescribed format (Prescribed sizes and memory).
How to apply for Joint Indian Navy Latest Recruitment
- Logon to Join Indian Navy website and then locate Current Events.
- Find advertisement of SSC (O) JUN 2021 (AT – 21) COURSE (18 DEC 20 – 31 DEC 20).
- Read the advertisement completely and then apply online for the recruitment.
- Complete the online application process successfully.
- Finally take a printout of online application for your reference.
|Branch/ Cadre||SSC General Service, SSC Naval Armament Inspectorate Cadre (NAIC), SSC Observer, SSC Pilot, SSC Logistics, SSC X (IT), SSC Engineering Branch (General Service), SSC Electrical Branch (General Service) and SSC Education|
|Advertisement/ Application Link||Click Here>>|
Find upcoming Indian Navy Recruitment notifications @ Recruitment Reader. For more details regarding Indian Navy Recruitment Notification 2020 logon to Indian Navy official site. The information given above is based on the Indian Navy official advertisement.
- Here we have given short summary of official notification and necessary links to access official site. Make use of these links to land on correct page or website. Keep check this site to get upcoming and latest employment notifications of public, private and government sectors. Also we provide details regarding exam admit cards, answer keys and results. Moreover, you can find job categories like Bank Jobs (Co-operative Bank Jobs, RBI Jobs, SBI Jobs and IBPS Recruitment), Defence Jobs, Insurance Company Jobs, Post Office Jobs, SSC Notification, UPSC Notification and Railway Jobs (Metro Rail Jobs).