Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2022 Notification – Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (ACIO) – 150 Vacancies – Apply Online @ mha.gov.in – Last date: 07.05.2022
Latest Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2022 Notification – Intelligence Bureau (IB) has released notification for ACIO Grade-II/ Exam 2022 in the latest employment newspaper. IB invites applications for the position of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade-II/ Tech. IB has announced 150 vacancies for this post in Computer Science & Information Technology and Electronics & Communication. 56 vacancies are announced for Computer Science & Information Technology and 94 vacancies are announced for Electronics & Communication. Candidates who have eligibility as per IB ACIO Recruitment Advertisement may apply @mha.gov.in/ ncs.gov.in. The Last date to submit the online application is on 07.05.2022.
The online application has been activated from 16.04.2022. Before apply for the IB ACIO Recruitment 2022, candidates should check their eligibility level in the official notification. Also be aware of job requirement, selection process, compensation and application process from the advertisement. Online application link will be disabled after the stipulated date and time. So, submit the online form on or before the last date. Selected candidates will have pay scale in the range of Rs. 44,900 – 1,42,000.
Important details of Intelligence Bureau Recruitment Notification 2022
- Lower age limit is 18 years.
- Upper age limit is 27 years.
- Date for age consideration is 07.05.2022.
- B.E/ B.Tech/ Master Degree in relevant discipline.
- Look into Intelligence Bureau notification for more educational qualification details.
- Gate Score (2020/ 2021/ 2022).
- Candidates should remit an amount of Rs. 100/-.
- Fee can be paid through online and Offline modes.
- The Last date for fee payment is on 10.05.2022.
How to apply for Intelligence Bureau ACIO Recruitment 2022
- Find the advertisement in the latest employment newspaper.
- Read the advertisement carefully and check your eligibility.
- If you are eligible then apply online for the jobs @ MHA website.
- Fill up the online application form completely and upload required documents.
- Make fee payment successfully
- Finally take a printout of online form for future reference.
|Organization||Intelligence Bureau (IB)|
|Position||Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade-II/ Tech|
|Category||Ministry of Home Affairs|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Fee Payment Mode||Online & Offline|
|Advertisement Link||<<Click Here>>|
|Online Application Link||<<Click Here>>|
- Find upcoming Intelligence Bureau Recruitment notifications @ Recruitment Reader. For more details regarding IB ACIO Recruitment Notification 2022 logon to MHA official site. The information given above is based on the IB ACIO official advertisement. Here we have given short summary of official notification and necessary links to access official site. Make use of these links to land on correct page or website. Keep check this site to get upcoming and latest employment notifications of public, private and government sectors.