Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2022 Notification – ACIO, JIO & SA – 766 Vacancies – Apply Online @ mha.gov.in – Last date: 60 days
Latest Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2022 Notification – Intelligence Bureau (IB) has released circular memorandum for vacancies in 11 non-gazetted ranks (Group B & Group C) on deputation basis. Intelligence Bureau invites applications for the positions of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (ACIO), Junior Intelligence Officer (JIO), Security Assistant, Halwai Cum Cook and Caretaker. IB has announced 766 vacancies for these posts. Candidates who have eligibility as per IB Advertisement may apply for the current vacancies. Applications should be submitted through proper channel in prescribed format.
Application form can be downloaded from MHA website (mha.gov.in). The Last date to submit the application form is within 60 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in Employment News. Before apply for the IB Recruitment 2022, candidates should check their eligibility level in the official notification. Also be aware of job requirement, selection process, compensation and application process from the advertisement. Applications received after the stipulated date and time. So, submit the application form on or before the last date.
Vacancy details of Intelligence Bureau Recruitment Notification
|Assistant Central Intelligence Officer-I/ Executive||70|
|Assistant Central Intelligence Officer-II/ Executive||350|
|Junior Intelligence Officer-I/ Executive||50|
|Junior Intelligence Officer-II/ Executive||100|
|Security Assistant/ Executive||100|
|Junior Intelligence Officer-I (Motor Transport)||20|
|Junior Intelligence Officer-Grade-II (Motor Transport)||35|
|Security Assistant (Motor Transport)||20|
|Halwai Cum Cook||09|
|Junior Intelligence Officer-II/ Tech||07|
Important details of Intelligence Bureau Recruitment Notification
- Upper age limit is 56 years.
- 8th Standard/ Matriculation/ Diploma/ Graduation.
- Look into Intelligence Bureau notification for more educational qualification details.
- 02 to 05 years of experience in relevant field.
- Holding analogous posts on regular basis.
Eligible candidates may download the application format from the MHA website (mha.gov.in). Send the completely filled application form with required documents to the address, Assistant Director/G-3, Intelligence Bureau, Ministry of Home Affairs, 35 S P Marg, Bapu Dham, New Delhi-110021 within 60 days from the date of publication of the advertisement employment news.
How to apply for Intelligence Bureau Vacancies 2022
- Find the advertisement in the latest employment newspaper.
- Read the advertisement carefully and check your eligibility.
- If you are eligible then download the application form.
- Fill up the application form completely and attach required documents.
- Send the application as per the procedure given in the advertisement.
|Organization||Intelligence Bureau (IB)|
|Position||Assistant Central Intelligence Officer, Junior Intelligence Officer, Security Assistant, Halwai Cum Cook and Caretaker|
|Category||Ministry of Home Affairs|
|Last Date||60 days
|Advertisement & Application Form||<<Click Here>>|
- Find upcoming Intelligence Bureau Recruitment notifications @ Recruitment Reader. For more details regarding IB Recruitment Notification 2022 logon to MHA official site. The information given above is based on the IB official advertisement. Here we have given short summary of official notification and necessary links to access official site. Make use of these links to land on correct page or website. Keep check this site to get upcoming and latest employment notifications of public, private and government sectors.