IOCL Recruitment through Gate 2022 Shortlisted List – Engineers/ Officers & Graduate Apprentice Engineers – Check Shortlisting Status @ iocl.com
IOCL Recruitment through GATE 2022 Shortlisted List – Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has released shortlisting status for the recruitment of Engineers/ Officers and Engagement as Graduate Apprentice Engineers through GATE 2022 on 09.09.2022. Previously, IOCL released notification for the recruitment and invited application from eligible candidates having GATE 2022 Score. For the recruitment, candidates were allowed to submit their online application up to 15.06.2022. Now, IOCL has released shortlisted list based on the GATE 2022 Scores of candidates.
Candidates are requested to check the shortlisting status in IOCL Careers (iocl.com). Candidates who have applied for the recruitment can check the shortlisting status. Also link to check shortlisting status is given in the table shown below. Candidates who are shortlisted can appear for Next level of recruitment. The Next Level recruitment will be announced in due course. To check the shortlisting status, candidates should enter their registered email address, password and Image Captcha.
Steps to check IOCL Recruitment through GATE 2022 Shortlisted List
- Logon to IOCL website and then Locate Careers.
- Find notification for the recruitment of above said posts.
- Then find link to check shortlisting status.
- Click the link to check shortlisting status.
- Enter login credentials and check shortlisting status.
|Programme||Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)|
|Position||Engineers/ Officers and Graduate Apprentice Engineers|
|Shortlisted Released List||09.09.2022|
|Shortlisting Status||<<Click Here>>|
Find upcoming IOCL Exam notifications @ Recruitment Reader. For more details regarding IOCL Recruitment through GATE 2022 Shortlisted List logon to IOCL official website.
- Here we have given short summary of official notification and necessary links to access official site. Make use of these links to land on correct page or website. Keep check this site to get upcoming and latest employment notifications of public, private and government sectors.