IOCL Panipat Recruitment 2022 Notification – Junior Engineering Assistant – 19 PRPC Vacancies – Apply Online @ IOCL Careers – Last date: 28.05.2022
Latest IOCL Panipat Recruitment 2022 Notification – Panipat Refinery and Petrochemical Complex (PRPC) has released recruitment notification (PR/P/47 (2022-23)) for Non-Executive Personnel. Panipat Refinery invites applications for the position of Junior Engineering Assistant (Production & Instrumentation). Totally 19 vacancies are announced for these posts. 18 vacancies are announced for JEA (Production) and one vacancy is announced for JEA (Instrumentation). Candidates who have eligibility as per IOCL Panipat Advertisement may apply for the JEA vacancies. Applications should be submitted via online mode @ iocrefrecruit.in.
The Last date to submit the online application is on 28.05.2022. Candidates can submit their online application from 07.05.2022. After submission of online application, candidates should send the hard copy of online application through ordinary post or email on or before 18.06.2022 and 19.06.2022 respectively. Before apply for the Panipat Refinery Recruitment, candidates should check their eligibility level in the official notification. Also be aware of Job Profile, Job Requirement, Compensation, Selection Process and Application Process from the advertisement. Online application link will be disabled after the stipulated date and time. So, submit the online form on or before the last date.
Important details of IOCL Panipat Recruitment Notification
- Lower age limit is 18 years.
- Upper age limit is 26 years.
- Date for age consideration is 30.04.2022.
- Candidates can claim for age relaxation.
- Diploma in relevant discipline.
- One year of Post Qualification Experience.
- Written Test
- Skill/ Proficiency/ Physical Test (SPPT)
- For General/ EWS/ OBC (NCL) candidates, Rs.150/-
- Fee can be paid through SBI e-collect only.
Online Application Procedure:-
First, candidates should go through the online application procedure given in the PRPC advertisement. Also be aware of documents to be uploaded online from the advertisement. For communication purpose, candidates should have valid Email Address and Mobile Number. After completion of online application, send the hard copy of online application form to the Post Box No. 128, Panipat Head Post Office, Panipat, Haryana – 132103 through Ordinary Post on or before 18.06.2022. Also send the scanned copy of online form to the email address on or before 19.06.2022 email@example.com.
How to apply for IOCL Panipat Non-Executive Recruitment
- Logon to IOCL official website and then locate Careers.
- Find the advertisement and online application links for the recruitment.
- Read the advertisement carefully and check your eligibility.
- If you are eligible then apply online for the jobs.
- Fill up the online application form completely and make fee payment successfully.
- Download the online application and take a printout of it.
- Send the application as per the procedure given in the advertisement.
|Organization||Panipat Refinery and Petrochemical Complex (PRPC)|
|Position||Junior Engineering Assistant (Production & Instrumentation)|
|Fee Payment Mode||SBI e-collect|
|Application Mode||Online & Offline|
|Online Last Date||28.05.2022|
|Offline Last Date||18.06.2022/ 19.06.2022 (Email)|
|Advertisement Link||<<Click Here>>|
|Online Application Link||<<Click Here>>|
- Find upcoming IOCL Panipat Recruitment notifications @ Recruitment Reader. For more details regarding PPRC Recruitment Notification 2022 logon to IOCL official site. The information given above is based on the Panipat Refinery and Petrochemical Complex official advertisement. Here we have given short summary of official notification and necessary links to access official site. Keep check this site to get upcoming and latest employment notifications of public, private and government sectors.