IOCL Result 2022 – Assistant Officer (Finance Function) – Check Shortlisting Status @ iocl.com
Latest IOCL Result 2022 – Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has released shortlisted list for the recruitment of Assistant Officers in Finance Function. Previously, IOCL released notification for the position of Assistant Officer in Finance Function and announced vacancies for the post. For the recruitment, IOCL invited applications from eligible candidates and received so many applications for the recruitment. The Applications was accepted online from 09.03.2022 to 30.03.2022. The Selection Process involves Shortlisting, Group Discussion, Group Task and Personal Interview.
Now, IOCL has shortlisted the candidates based on their qualification given in their application. Candidates are requested to check the shortlisting status on the IOCL website. In Shortlisting status page, candidates should login with user credentials. Candidates should select the appropriate recruitment, enter the email address given at the time of registration, enter password which was created at the time of registration and clearly type the captcha. Login to the page and check whether have you shortlisted or rejected.
Steps to check IOCL Assistant Officer (Finance Function) Shortlisting Status
- Logon to IOCL website and then locate Careers.
- In Careers, find Latest Job Openings and click it.
- In Job Openings, find shortlisting status for Assistant Officer.
- Click the notification to find shortlisting status.
- Check whether have you shortlisted or not.
|Organization||Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)|
|Shortlisting Status Link||<<Click Here>>|
- Find upcoming IOCL Recruitment notifications @ Recruitment Reader. For more details regarding IOCL Assistant Officers Results logon to IOCL official website. Here we have given short summary of official notification and necessary links to access official site. Make use of these links to land on correct page or website. Keep check this site to get upcoming and latest employment notifications of public, private and government sectors.