IPPB GDS – Executive Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2022 – 650 Vacancies – Online Examination – Download Exam Pattern & Syllabus PDF @ ippbonline.com
Latest IPPB GDS – Executive Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2022 – India Post Payments Bank (IPPB) has released Online Examination Pattern & Syllabus for the recruitment of GDS to Executive Posts. Candidates who have applied for the GDS – Executive recruitment may download exam pattern and syllabus pdf at IPPB Official website (ippbonline.com). Candidates can also download the exam syllabus and pattern from the link given below. IPPB has annouced exam date for GDS to Executive Recruitment. As per the announcement, the online examination will be held in the month of June, 2022.
India Post Payment Bank GDS to Executive Recruitment Selection process includes Online Written Examination. Find upcoming IPPB Recruitment Notifications in our site. The Online Examination consists of seven sections. The Sections are, Awareness about IPPB products, Basic Banking/Payment Banks Awareness, General Awareness, Computer Awareness, Digital Payments/ Banking & Telecom awareness, Numerical Ability, Reasoning Ability and English Language. Candidates can download the admit cards for online examination 7-10 days after last date of submission of application.
Important details of IPPB GDS – Executive Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2022
Online Exam Syllabus:-
- Awareness about IPPB products.
- Basic Banking/Payment Banks Awareness.
- General Awareness.
- Computer Awareness, Digital Payments/ Banking & Telecom awareness.
- Numerical Ability.
- Reasoning Ability.
- English Language.
Online Exam Pattern:-
- Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions.
- Bilingual (English & Hindi).
- Consist of Seven sections.
- Awareness about IPPB products – 20 Questions – 20 Marks.
- Basic Banking/Payment Banks Awareness – 20 Questions – 20 Marks.
- General Awareness – 15 Questions – 15 Marks.
- Computer Awareness, Digital Payments/ Banking & Telecom awareness – 20 Questions – 20 Marks.
- Numerical Ability – 20 Questions – 20 Marks.
- Reasoning Ability – 15 Questions – 15 Marks.
- English Language – 10 Questions – 10 Marks.
- Totally 120 questions and 120 marks.
- Total time 90 minutes.
- Minimum qualifying score is 40 marks.
|Awareness about IPPB products||20/ 20|
|Basic Banking/Payment Banks Awareness||20/ 20|
|General Awareness||15/ 15
|Computer Awareness, Digital Payments/ Banking & Telecom awareness||20/ 20|
|Numerical Ability||20/ 20
|Reasoning Ability||15/ 15|
Note:- There will be no negative marking.
How to download IPPB GDS – Executive Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2022
- Logon to IPPB website and then find notification for GDS to Executive.
- Read the advertisement wisely and check your eligibility.
- If you are eligible then apply online for the recruitment.
- Who have applied for the recruitment download exam pattern and syllabus.
- Read the syllabus carefully and prepare well for the online examination.
|Organization||India Post Payments Bank (IPPB)|
|Position||GDS to Executive|
|Exam Date||June 2022
|Exam Pattern & Syllabus Link||<<Download>>|
|Exam Notification||<<Click Here>>
- Find upcoming IPPB job notifications @ Recruitment Reader. For more details regarding IPPB GDS – Executive Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2022 logon to ippbonline.com. The information given above is based on the IPPB GDS – Executive official advertisement. Here we have given short summary of official notification and necessary links to access official site. Make use of these links to land on correct page or website. Keep check this site to get upcoming and latest employment notifications of public, private and government sectors.