IPR MTS 2022 Shortlisted Candidates List – Merit List for Written Test – Check Shortlisted List @ ipr.res.in
Download IPR MTS 2022 Shortlisted Candidates List – Institute of Plasma Research (IPR) has released shortlisted candidates list for Written Test for the recruitment of Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS). Previously, IPR released notification for the position of Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) and announced 31vacancies for the post. For the recruitment, IOCL invited applications from eligible candidates and received so many applications for the recruitment. The Applications was accepted online from 07.04.2022 to 30.04.2022. The Selection Process involves Shortlisting, Written Examination and Interview.
Now, IPR has shortlisted the candidates based on their qualification given in their application. Candidates are requested to check the shortlisted list on the IPR Official website. Candidates who are shortlisted can attend the written examination going to held on 26.06.2022. In Shortlisted Candidates list, candidates can find their Application ID and Name. Totally 4843 candidates are shortlisted for the written test. IPR has announced exam date. As per the announcement, written test will be held on 26.06.2022 at Kadi Sarva Vishwavidhyalaya.
Steps to check IPR MTS 2022 Shortlisted Candidates List for Written Test
- Logon to IPR website and then locate Careers.
- In Careers, find notification for the MTS post.
- Find link for list of shortlisted candidates for written test.
- Click the link to find shortlisted candidates list.
- Shortlisted candidates prepare well for the examination.
|Organization||Institute of Plasma Research (IPR)|
|Position||Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)|
|Shortlisted Candidates List||<<Click Here>>|
|Call Letter Link||<<Click Here>>
- Find upcoming IPR MTS Recruitment notifications @ Recruitment Reader. For more details regarding IPR MTS Shortlisted Candidates List logon to IPR official website. Here we have given short summary of official notification and necessary links to access official site. Make use of these links to land on correct page or website. Keep check this site to get upcoming and latest employment notifications of public, private and government sectors.