ITBP Admit Card 2023 – ASI, HC & CT – PET & PST – Download Admit card @ itbpolice.nic.in
Download ITBP Admit Card 2023 – Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF) has released admit cards for Physical Standard Test/ Physical Efficiency Test for the recruitment of ASI/ Steno, ASI/ PH, HC/ Dresser Vet, HC/ ESC, HC/ MM, CT/ MM, CT/ PNR, CT/ AT, HC/ Tele and AC/ TPT. Previously, ITBP released notification for these posts and announced vacancies for the posts. ITBP invited applications from eligible candidates and received so many applications. Now, ITBP has released admit cards for PST/ PET.
Candidates are requested to download their admit cards from ITBP official website (itbpolice.nic.in). Candidates can also download the admit cards from the link given in the table shown below. Admit Card is like an identity for a candidate to attend the examination. Without Admit Card, candidates will not be allowed to participate in the Examination. Don’t forget to carry admit card and required documents at the time of examination.
Steps to download ITBP PET/ PST Admit card 2023
- Logon to Indo Tibetan Border Police Force official website.
- Find notification for admit card download link for the posts.
- Click the admit card download link and then login to download the admit card.
- Download the admit card and take a printout of it.
- Carry admit card to the examination venue with required ID Proof.
|Organization||Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF)|
|Position||ASI/ Steno, ASI/ PH, HC/ Dresser Vet, HC/ ESC, HC/ MM, CT/ MM, CT/ PNR, CT/ AT, HC/ Tele and AC/ TPT|
|Admit Card Link||<<Download>>|
|Admit Card Notice
Find Upcoming ITBP Exam Notifications @ Recruitment Reader. For more details regarding ITBP Admit Card 2023, logon to itbpolice.nic.in. Information given above is based on ITBP Advertisement.
- Here we have given short summary of official notification and necessary links to access official site. Make use of these links to land on correct page or website. Keep check this site to get upcoming and latest employment notifications of public, private and government sectors.