ITBP ASI (Pharmacist) Recruitment 2022 Notification – Assistant Sub Inspector (Pharmacist) – 24 Vacancies – Apply Online @ itbpolice.nic.in – Last date: 23.11.2022
Latest ITBP ASI (Pharmacist) Recruitment 2022 Notification – Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF) has released notification for the recruitment of Assistant Sub Inspector (Pharmacist) Group ‘C’ (Non-Gazetted & Non-Ministerial) on temporary basis. ITBP invites applications from eligible male and female candidates for the post of ASI (Pharmacist). ITBP has announced 24 vacancies for this recruitment. Candidates who are eligible as per ITBP advertisement may apply for Assistant Sub Inspector (Pharmacist) vacancies. Applications should be submitted via online mode at Indo Tibetan Border Police Force official website (itbpolice.nic.in).
The Last date to submit the online application form is on 23.11.2022. The Online application link will be activated from 25.10.2022. Candidates can submit their online application from 25.10.2022. Before apply for the ITBP recruitment 2022, applicants should check their essential qualification. So read the advertisement carefully and check the eligibility conditions in the advertisement. ITBP will disable the online application link after the stipulated date and time. So, submit the online application form on or before the last date. Selected candidates will have pay scale of Rs.29,200 – 92,300.
Important details of ITBP ASI (Pharmacist) Recruitment Notification
- Lower age limit is 20 years.
- Upper age limit is 28 years.
- Date for age consideration is on 23.11.2022.
- Age relaxation is applicable.
- Senior Secondary School (10+2) Exam Pass.
- Diploma in Pharmacy.
- Registered as a Pharmacist.
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET).
- Physical Standard Test (PST).
- Written Exam.
- Document Verification.
- Medical Examination.
- Candidates should remit an amount of Rs.100/-.
- No fee for SC/ ST/ Female/ Ex-Servicemen candidates.
- Fee can be paid through online mode.
First, candidates should go through the online application procedure given in the advertisement. Also be aware of documents to be uploaded online from the advertisement. For communication purpose, candidates should have valid Email Address and Mobile Number.
How to apply for ITBP ASI (Pharmacist) Vacancies 2022
- Logon to ITBP official website (itbpolice.nic.in) and find recruitment.
- In recruitment, find advertisement for above said post.
- Read the advertisement completely and check eligibility conditions.
- Fill up the online application form completely and make fee payment successfully.
- Finally take a printout of online application for future reference.
|Organization||Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF)|
|Position||Assistant Sub Inspector (Pharmacist)|
|Online Application Link||<<Apply Online>>|
|Exam Pattern & Syllabus||<<Click Here>>
Find upcoming ITBP ASI (Pharmacist) Recruitment notifications @ Recruitment Reader. For more details regarding ITBP ASI (Pharmacist) Recruitment Notification 2022 logon to Indo Tibetan Border Police official site. The information given above is based on the ITBP official advertisement.
- Here we have given brief summary of official notification and necessary links to access official site. Make use of these links to land on correct page or website. Regularly check this site to get upcoming and latest employment notifications of public, private and government sectors.