IWAI Internship 2022 – Internship Program 2022-23 – 25 Vacancies – Download Application Form – Last date: 31.07.2022
Latest IWAI Internship 2022 – Inland Waterways Authority of India (IWAI) under the administrative control of Ministry of Ports, Shipping and Waterways has announced Internship Program for the year 2022 – 2023. The Internship Program duration is 1 month. Under Graduate, Post Graduate and Research Scholar Students are eligible to apply for the Internship. IWAI has announced 25 vacancies for the Internship Program. 10 vacancies are announced for Under Graduate and 15 vacancies are announced for Post Graduate/ Research Scholar. IWAI invites applications from eligible candidates in prescribed format. Applications should be forwarded through proper channel.
Application form can be downloaded from Inland Waterways Authority of India (IWAI) website. The Last date to submit the application form is on 31.07.2022. Before apply for IWAI Internship 2022, candidates should be aware of eligibility conditions, application process and internship details from the advertisement. Selected candidates will undertake internship at IWAI Head Quarters in Noida, U.P and various regional offices across pan India. Selected interns will do internship in the following areas of Marine Engineering, Hydrography, Fairway Development, River Information Systems, Traffic and Cargo Handling, Terminal Planning and Operations, Vessels Operations, Indo-Bangladesh Protocol Route, Capacity Building, Finance, Administration, Information Technology, Legal and HR etc.
Important details of IWAI Internship 2022
- Pursuing/ completed Graduate/ Post-Graduate from a recognized institute.
- Under Graduate – Rs.10,000/-
- Post Graduate/ Research Scholar- Rs.20,000/-
- Marine Engineering
- Fairway Development
- River Information Systems
- Traffic and Cargo Handling
- Terminal Planning and Operations
- Vessels Operations
- Indo-Bangladesh Protocol Route
- Capacity Building
- Information Technology
Eligible candidates may download the application format from the IWAI website. Send the completely filled application form with required documents to the address, Secretary, Inland Waterways Authority of India, A-13, Sector-1, Noida – 201301 on or before 31.07.2022.
Steps to apply for IWAI Internship 2022 – 2023
- Logon to IWAI website and locate careers.
- Find notification for Internship Program 2022 – 2023.
- Read the notification carefully and check your eligibility.
- If you are eligible then apply for the internship programme.
- Download application form from the IWAI website.
- Completely filled application should be sent on or before the last date.
|Organization||Inland Waterways Authority of India (IWAI)|
|Advertisement & Application Form||<<Click Here>>|
- Find upcoming IWAI Internship Notifications @ Recruitment Reader. For more details regarding IWAI Internship 2022 logon to IWAI official site. The information given above is based on the IWAI Internship official advertisement. Keep check this site to get upcoming and latest employment notifications of public, private and government sectors. Here we have given short summary of official notification and necessary links to access official site. Make use of these links to land on correct page or website.