JNV Recruitment 2022 Notification – Teacher Posts – 584 Vacancies – Apply Online @ navodaya.gov.in – Last date: 29.07.2022
Latest JNV Recruitment 2022 Notification – Jawahar Navodaya Vidhyalaya (JNV) invites applications for the positions of Principal (Group A), Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT – Group B), Post Graduate Teacher (PGT – Group B), Music Teacher (Group B), Art Teacher (Group B), PET Male & Female (Group B) and Librarian. Jawahar Navodaya has announced 584 vacancies for this recruitment in North Eastern Region (Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim and Tripura). Candidates who have eligibility as per Jawahar Navodaya Vidhyalaya Advertisement may apply for these vacancies.
Applications should be submitted via online mode @ navodaya.gov.in. The Last date to submit the online application is on 29.07.2022. The Online application link will be activated from 09.07.2022. Before apply for the Jawahar Navodaya Vidhyalaya Vacancies 2022, candidates should check their eligibility level in the official notification. Also be aware of job requirement, compensation, selection process and application procedure from the advertisement. Application link will be disabled after the stipulated date and time. So, submit the online application form on or before the last date.
Vacancy details of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Recruitment Notification
Note – Check detailed vacancies in JNV Official Notification.
Important details of NVS Recruitment Notification
- Principal – Upper age limit is 50 years
- PGT – Upper age limit is 40 years.
- Other Posts – 35 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable.
- Diploma/ Post Graduate with B.Ed/ B.E/ B.Tech/ Degree/ Master Degree in relevant discipline.
- Look into JNV notification for more educational Qualification details.
- Computer Based Test (CBT).
- Interview/ Personal Interaction.
- Principal – Rs.2000.
- PGT – Rs.1800.
- TGT & Miscellaneous Category – Rs.1500.
- No fee for SC/ ST/ PH Candidates.
- Fee can be paid through online mode.
First, candidates should go through the online application procedure given in the advertisement. Also be aware of documents to be uploaded online from the advertisement. For communication purpose, candidates should have valid Email Address and Mobile Number. Candidates can register online from 09.07.2022 to 29.07.2022.
How to apply for Jawahar Navodaya Vidhyalaya Vacancies
- Logon to Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti official website and then locate Career.
- Find the advertisement and online application link in Career.
- Read the advertisement carefully and check your eligibility.
- If you are eligible then apply online for the jobs.
- Fill up the online application form completely and make fee payment successfully.
- Finally take a printout of online application for your reference.
|Organization||Jawahar Navodaya Vidhyalaya (JNV)|
|Position||Principal, TGT, PGT & various posts|
|Advertisement Link||<<Click Here>>|
|Online Application Link||<<Click Here>>|
|Principal Exam Pattern & Syllabus||<<Click Here>>|
|PGT Exam Pattern & Syllabus||<<Click Here>>|
|TGT Exam Pattern & Syllabus||<<Click Here>>|
|Miscellaneous Teachers Exam Pattern & Syllabus||<<Click Here>>|
- Find upcoming JNV Recruitment notifications @ Recruitment Reader. For more details regarding JNV Recruitment Notification 2022 logon to NVS official site. The information given above is based on the Jawahar Navodaya Vidhyalaya official advertisement. Here we have given short summary of official notification and necessary links to access official site. Make use of these links to land on correct page or website. Keep check this site to get upcoming and latest employment notifications of public, private and government sectors.