Jijamata Bank Pune Clerk Merit List 2022 – Clerk & Clerk (IT) – Check Final Merit List @ jijamatabank.com
Jijamata Bank Pune Clerk Merit List 2022 – JIjamata Mahila Sahakari Bank Limited, Pune has released final merit list for the recruitment of Clerk and Clerk (IT) positions. Previously, Jijamata Mahila Co-operative Bank released notification for Clerk/ Clerk (IT) Posts and announced vacancies for the position. JMSB invited applications for the recruitment and received so many applications for the recruitment. Now, JMSB Pune has released final list for the recruitment.
Candidates are requested to check the results in Jijamata Mahila Co-operative Bank website. Also link to check results is given in the table shown below. Candidates who are shortlisted keep check bank website/ email for further updates. In eligible candidates list, candidates can find their name and examination seat no. For Clerk Position, totally 11 candidates are selected and 22 candidates are kept in waiting list. For Clerk (IT) Position, totally 04 candidates are selected and 10 candidates are kept in waiting list.
Steps to check JIjamata Bank Pune Clerk Final Merit List 2022
- Logon to Jijamata Bank website and then find Final Merit List.
- Find Merit list for Clerk and Clerk (IT) Position.
- Click the link to download final merit list.
- Check your name in the final merit list.
|Released By||JIjamata Mahila Sahakari Bank Limited, Pune|
|Position||Clerk/ Clerk (IT)|
|Clerk – Final Merit List||<<Click Here>>|
|Clerk (IT) – Final Merit List||<<Click Here>>|
Find upcoming Jijamata Bank Pune Exam notifications @ Recruitment Reader. For more details regarding Jijamata Bank Pune Clerk Merit List 2022 logon to JIjamata Bank Pune official website. Information given above is based on JIjamata Bank Pune Notification.
- Here we have given short summary of official notification and necessary links to access official site. Make use of these links to land on correct page or website. Keep check this site to get upcoming and latest employment notifications of public, private and government sectors.