JNV PGT CBT Syllabus 2022 – 294 Vacancies – Download Syllabus PDF @ navodaya.gov.in
Latest JNV PGT CBT Syllabus 2022 – Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya (JNV) has released computer based test syllabus for the recruitment of Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) post. Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya has released notification for PGT Post (Special Recruitment Drive 2022-23) and announced 294 vacancies for the PGT post in North Eastern Region. Candidates who have applied for the JNV Special Recruitment Drive Recruitment may download the CBT syllabus from the navodaya.gov.in. Candidates can also download the exam syllabus and pattern from the link given below.
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya (JNV) will announce exam date for the special recruitment drive in north eastern region soon. JNV North Eastern Region Special Recruitment Drive Selection process involves Computer Based Test (CBT) and Interview/ Personal Interaction. The Computer Based Test (CBT) comprises questions from the subjects of Reasoning Ability, General Awareness, General English, General Hindi, Knowledge of ICT, Teaching Aptitude and Domain Knowledge. Exam will be conducted for 3 hours, 150 questions and 150 Marks.
Important details of JNV PGT CBT Syllabus
- PGT (Biology) – Diversity of living world, Structural organisation in plants and animals, Structural and functional organization of cell, Plant physiology, Human biology, Sexual Reproduction, Genetics, Biology in Human welfare, Principles of Biotechnology, Ecology, etc.
- PGT (Mathematics) – Sets, Relations & Functions, Principle of Mathematical Induction, Permutations & Combinations, Complex Numbers, Linear Inequalities, Binomial Theorem, Sequence and Series, Elementary Number Theory, Quadratic Equations, Matrices and Determinants, Two dimensional Geometry, Trigonometric Functions, Inverse Trigonometric Functions, Differential Calculus, Applications of Derivatives, Integral Calculus, Differential Equations, Vectors, Three dimensional Geometry, Statistics, Probability, Linear Algebra, Analysis, etc.
- PGT (Physics) – Physical World and Measurement, Kinematics, Laws of Motion, Work, Energy and Power, Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body, Gravitation, Properties of Bulk Matter, Thermodynamics, Oscillations and Waves, Electrostatics, Current Electricity, Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism, Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents, Optics, Modern Physics, Electronic Devices, etc.
- PGT (Chemistry) – Some Basic concepts of Chemistry, States of Matter, Structure of Atom, Equilibrium, Surface Chemistry, Chemical Kinetics, Redox Reaction and Electrochemistry, Solutions, Chemical bonding and Molecular Structure, Thermodynamics, Classification of elements and periodicity in properties, Hydrogen, General principles and processes of isolation of elements and s – block elements, p – Block Elements, The d – and f- Block Elements, Co-ordination Compounds and organometallics, Organic Chemistry, Hydrocarbons, Environmental Chemistry, Haloalkanes and Haloarenes, Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers, Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids, Amines (Organic compounds containing nitrogen), Polymers, Biomolecules (Biochemistry), Chemistry in Everyday life: Drugs and medicines, etc.
- PGT (Commerce)
- Part-I Business Studies & Management – Introduction to Business, Form of Business Organization, Business ownership, Business Services, Trade, Business Finance, Social Responsibility of Business, Business Ethics, Environment protection, Management, Business Environment, Management Function, Business Finance, Financial Market, Human Resource Management, Marketing, Emerging Trends in Management, Consumer Protection, etc.
- Part-II Financial Accounting and Financial Statement Analysis – Accounting, Process of Accounting, Accounting of Joint stock Companies, Accounting for liquidation, Financial Statement Analysis, Fund Flow Statement and Cash Flow Statement, Cost Accounting, Computers In Accounting, Accounting And Database Management System, etc.
- PGT (IT) – Computer System Architecture, Operating Systems, Digital Electronics, Programming Fundamentals, Visual Basic, Data Structures, Programming in C++, Relational Database Management System, Business Computing, Web Development, Web Scripting, Multimedia and authoring tools, Communication and Network Concepts, etc.
- PGT (Economics)
- Part A: Introductory Micro Economics and Macro Economics – Introduction, Consumer Behaviour and Demand, Producer Behaviour & Supply, Forms of Market and Price Determination, National Income and related aggregates, Determination of Income and Employment, Money and Banking, Government Budget and the Economy, Balance of Payments, International Economics, Concepts of shares, debentures, SEBI, NSEW, BSE and various indices, etc.
- Part B: Statistics and Indian Economic Development – Introduction and collection, organization of data, Development Policies and Experience, Economic Reforms since 1991, Current challenges facing Indian Economy, Development Experience of India, etc.
- PGT (English) – Reading Comprehension, Writing Ability, Grammar and Usage, Literature, etc.
- PGT (Geography) – Geography as a discipline, Origin and Evolution of the Earth, Interior of the Earth and Distribution of oceans and continents, Landforms, Climate, Water (Ocean), Life on the Earth, India, Physiography, Climate, Vegetation and Soil, Natural Hazards and disasters, Human Geography: Nature and Scope, People (World and India), Human Activities (World and India), Transport, Communication and Trade (World and India), Human settlements (World and India), Geographical perspective on selected issues and problems, General Cartography (Practicals).
- PGT (History) – Harappan Civilization, Rise of Magadh in relation to 16 Mahajanpadas, Rise of Heterodox sects with special reference to Buddhism, Jainism, The Mauryas, The Guptas, Society & Economy, Sultanate Era, Mughal Period, Medieval Period, Medieval Architecture, History of the world, etc.
Note – Check detailed exam syllabus in JNV PGT Syllabus Official Notification.
Steps to download JNV PGT CBT Syllabus
- Logon to NVS official website and then locate Recruitment page.
- In Recruitment, find notification for Special Recruitment Drive for JNVs of North Eastern Region.
- Read the advertisement carefully and check your eligibility.
- Candidates who have applied for the recruitment may download the exam pattern & Syllabus.
- Exam pattern and syllabus is available in the notification.
- Read the syllabus and prepare well for the exam.
|Organization||Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya (JNV)|
|Position||Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)|
|Exam||Computer Based Test (CBT)|
|Exam Date||yet to announce|
|Exam Pattern & Syllabus Link||<<Click Here>>
|Exam Notification||<<Click Here>>
- Find upcoming Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Exam Syllabus notifications @ Recruitment Reader. For more details regarding JNV PGT Exam Syllabus 2022 logon to navodaya.gov.in. The information given above is based on the JNV Eastern Region official advertisement. Here we have given short summary of official notification and necessary links to access official site. Keep check this site to get upcoming and latest employment notifications of public, private and government sectors.