JNV TGT Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2022 – 136 Vacancies – Download Exam Scheme & Syllabus PDF @ navodaya.gov.in
Latest JNV TGT Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2022 – Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya (JNV) has released exam pattern/ scheme and syllabus for the recruitment of Trained Graduate Teachers (TGTs) Group B post. Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya has released notification for Trained Graduate Teachers (Special Recruitment Drive 2022-23) and announced 136 vacancies for the TGT post in North Eastern Region. Candidates who have applied for the JNV TGT Special Recruitment Drive may download the exam pattern and syllabus from the navodaya.gov.in. Candidates can also download the exam syllabus and pattern from the link given below.
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya (JNV) will announce exam date for the special recruitment drive in north eastern region soon. JNV North Eastern Region Special Recruitment Drive Selection process involves Computer Based Test (CBT) and Interview/ Personal Interaction. The Computer Based Test (CBT) comprises questions from the subjects of General Awareness, Reasoning Ability, Knowledge of ICT, Teaching Aptitude, Domain Knowledge and Language Competency Test (General English, General Hindi and Regional Language). Exam will be conducted for 3 hours, 150 questions and 150 Marks.
Important details of JNV TGT Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- General Awareness.
- Reasoning Ability.
- Knowledge of ICT.
- Teaching Aptitude.
- Domain Knowledge.
- General English, General Hindi and Regional Language.
- CBT has 6 parts.
- Part-I – General Awareness – 10 questions – 10 marks.
- Part-II – Reasoning Ability – 10 questions – 10 marks.
- Part-III – Knowledge of ICT – 10 questions – 10 marks.
- Part-IV – Teaching Aptitude – 10 questions – 10 marks.
- Part-V – Domain Knowledge – 80 questions – 80 marks.
- Language Competency Test – 30 questions – 30 marks.
- General English – 10 questions – 10 marks.
- General Hindi – 10 questions – 10 marks.
- Regional Language – 10 questions – 10 marks.
- Total Marks 150 marks and 150 questions.
- Total time duration is 3 hours (180 Minutes).
|Knowledge of ICT||10/10
|Language Competency Test||30/30
Note:- Check detailed exam scheme and syllabus in the JNV TGT Notification.
Steps to download JNV TGT Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- Logon to NVS official website and then locate Recruitment page.
- In Recruitment, find notification for Special Recruitment Drive for JNVs of North Eastern Region.
- Read the advertisement carefully and check your eligibility.
- Candidates who have applied for the recruitment may download the exam pattern & Syllabus.
- Exam pattern and syllabus is available in the notification.
- Read the syllabus and prepare well for the exam.
|Organization||Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya (JNV)|
|Position||Trained Graduate Teachers (PGT)|
|Exam||Computer Based Test (CBT)|
|Exam Date||yet to announce|
|Exam Pattern Link||<<Click Here>>
|Exam Syllabus Link||<<Click Here>>
- Find upcoming Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Exam Pattern & Syllabus notifications @ Recruitment Reader. For more details regarding JNV TGT Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2022 logon to navodaya.gov.in. The information given above is based on the JNV Eastern Region official advertisement. Here we have given short summary of official notification and necessary links to access official site. Keep check this site to get upcoming and latest employment notifications of public, private and government sectors.