Karnataka Bank Exam Result 2019 – Probationary Officer (PO) – Download Interview Results @ KBL Careers – Interview Dates: 20.02.2019 to 28.02.2019
Download Karnataka Bank Exam Result 2019 – Karnataka Bank Limited (KBL) announced Interview results for Probationary Officer (PO) (Scale-I). The Interview was held from 20.02.2019 to 28.02.2019. Candidates who have appeared for the Interview can download their results from Karnataka Bank Careers. By the use of Interview Call number/ registration number and birth date, candidates can download their results.
Previously Karnataka Bank released PO Recruitment Notification and invited online application. In the notification, KBL announced Online Exam and Interview as recruitment stages. Online Exam was already conducted. Based on the exam, candidates were called for interview. Now the bank released results for the Interview Process.
How to download Karnataka Bank Exam Result 2019 – PO (Scale-I)
- Logon to Karnataka Bank website and then locate Careers page.
- In Careers, find notification for recruitment of Probationary Officers (Scale-I).
- Under the notification, find interview result download link.
- Click the result link and login with registration details.
- Find your result and get ready for the next level of recruitment.
|Organization||Karnataka Bank Limited (KBL)|
|Positions||Probationary Officer (PO) (Scale-I)|
|Result download link||Download>>|
Find upcoming Karnataka Bank exam notifications @ Recruitment Reader. For more details regarding Karnataka Bank Exam Result 2019 logon to karnatakabank.com.
- Here we have given short summary of official notification and necessary links to access official site. Make use of these links to land on correct page or website. Keep check this site to get upcoming and latest employment notifications of public, private and government sectors. Also we provide details regarding exam admit cards, answer keys and results. Moreover, you can find job categories like Bank Jobs (Co-operative Bank Jobs, RBI Jobs, SBI Jobs and IBPS Recruitment), Defence Jobs, Insurance Company Jobs, Post Office Jobs, SSC Notification, UPSC Notification and Railway Jobs (Metro Rail Jobs).