Karnataka Bank Recruitment Notification 2018 – Probationary Officer (PO) – Application Format/ Fee Payment @ Karnataka Bank Careers – Last date: 20.03.2018 – Online Exam Date: 12.06.2018
Latest Karnataka Bank Recruitment Notification 2018 – Karnataka Bank Limited (KBL) invites applications for the position of Probationary Officer (Scale-I). The Bank announced vacancies for Agricultural Field Officers (AFOs), Chartered Accountants, Law Officers and Relationship Managers. Eligible candidates may apply for the current opportunities through proper channel in prescribed format. The Application format is available in the bank website. The Last date to submit the application at Head Office is 20.03.2018. KBL announced exam date for online examination. As per the announcement, the exam will be held on 12.06.2018.
Before apply for the current job openings, candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria given in the bank advertisement. Also be aware of job profile, job requirement, selection process and application process from the advertisement. Applications received after the stipulated date will not be considered. So, submit the application in prescribed format on or before the last date.
Important Notice:- Karnataka Bank has activated online fee payment link for online examination. Candidates who have applied for the position of Agricultural Field Officers (AFOs), Chartered Accountants (CA) and Relationship Managers (RM) should pay application fee. Those who have not paid application fee are not allowed to appear for online examination. Candidates can pay fee from 16-05-2018 to 21-05-2018. Find Application Fee payment link at the table shown below.
Find upcoming Karnataka Bank job notifications @ Recruitment Reader.
Important details of Karnataka Bank PO Recruitment Notification 2018
- Upper age limit is 28 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable.
- CA/ MBA/ Degree in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Law.
- Look into KBL PO advertisement for more details of qualification.
- Written Test
Download the application format from the bank website. Send the completely filled application with required documents to the postal address, The Deputy General Manager (HR & IR), Karnataka Bank Limited, Head Office, Mahaveera Circle, Kankanady, Mangaluru – 575002.
How to apply for Karnataka Bank Probationary Officer vacancy
- Logon to Karnataka Bank website and then locate Careers page.
- Find Careers link at the bottom of the home page.
- In Careers, find notification for recruitment of Probationary Officer.
- Then find eligibility criteria and application form links.
- Read the eligibility criteria completely and then download the application form.
- Fill up the application form completely and attach required documents.
- Send the application as per the procedure given in the advertisement.
|Organization||Karnataka Bank Limited (KBL)|
|Position||Probationary Officer (Scale – I)|
|Fee Payment Mode||Online|
|Last date for fee payment||21.05.2018|
|Fee payment Link||Click here for Payment>>|
For more details regarding Karnataka Bank Recruitment Notification 2018 logon to karnatakabank.com. The information given above is based on the KBL official advertisement.