Karnataka Bank Recruitment Notification 2019 – Probationary Officers (PO) (Scale-I) – Download Interview Call Letter/ Admit Card @ Karnataka Bank Careers
Latest Karnataka Bank Recruitment Notification 2019 – Karnataka Bank Limited (KBL) invites applications for the position of Probationary Officer (Scale-I). Candidates who have eligibility as per KBL Notification may apply online at Karnataka Bank Careers. The Last date to submit the online application form is 02.01.2019. Online registration link has been activated from 24.12.2018. KBL announced exam date for online examination. As per the announcement, the exam will be held on 24.01.2019 at Bengaluru, Hubballi, Dharwad, Mangaluru, Mysuru and Udupi centres.
- Latest Update:- Karnataka Bank Limited (KBL) released Interview Call Letters for Probationary Officer (PO) (Scale-I). Find direct link to download Call Letter at the table shown below.
Before apply for the Officers (Scale-I) vacancies, candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria given in the bank advertisement. Also be aware of job profile, job requirement, selection process and application process from the advertisement. KBL will disable the online application link after the stipulated date. So, submit the online application form and fee payment on or before the last date.
Important details of Karnataka Bank PO Recruitment Notification 2018-19
- Lower age limit is 21 years.
- Upper age limit is 28 years.
- Date for age consideration is 01.12.2018.
- Age relaxation is applicable.
- PG Degree in any disciplines/ Graduates in Agricultural Sciences or Law.
- Look into KBL PO advertisement for more details of qualification.
- Written Test
- For SC/ ST Candidates, ₹500/- towards application fee.
- For other candidates, ₹600/- towards application fee.
- Fee can be paid through online mode only.
How to apply for Karnataka Bank Probationary Officer vacancy
- Logon to Karnataka Bank website and then locate Careers page.
- In Careers, find notification for recruitment of Probationary Officer.
- Then find advertisement and online application registration links.
- Read the advertisement completely and then apply online.
- Complete the online application process and make fee payment successfully.
- Finally take a printout of online application form for your reference.
|Organization||Karnataka Bank Limited (KBL)|
|Position||Probationary Officer (Scale – I)|
|Fee Payment Mode||Online|
|Call Letter Download Link||Click Here>>
For more details regarding Karnataka Bank Recruitment Notification 2019 logon to karnatakabank.com. The information given above is based on the KBL official advertisement. Find upcoming Karnataka Bank job notifications @ Recruitment Reader.