Karnataka Judiciary Recruitment 2022 Notification – Group D Posts – 150 Vacancies – Apply Online – Last date: 17.09.2022
Latest Karnataka Judiciary Recruitment 2022 Notification – Karnataka Judiciary has released recruitment notification for Group-D Posts in Kalyana Karnataka (Local Cadre) and Residual Parent Cadre. High Court of Karnataka, Bengaluru invites applications for the positions of Peon, Watchman, Sweeper and Peon (House Keeping). Karnataka High Court has announced 129 vacancies in Residual Parent Cadre and 21 vacancies in Kalyana Karnataka (Local Cadre). Candidates who have eligibility as per Karnataka Judiciary Advertisement may apply for the Group-D vacancies. Applications should be submitted via online mode @ karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in.
The Last date to submit the online application is on 17.09.2022. Before apply for the Karnataka Judiciary Recruitment 2022, candidates should check their eligibility level in the official notification. Also be aware of job requirement, compensation, selection process and application process from the advertisement. Online application link will be disabled after the stipulated date and time. So, submit the online form on or before the last date. Selected candidates will pay scale of Rs.19,900 – 63,200 (Level–2).
Important details of Karnataka Judiciary Recruitment Notification
- Lower age limit is 18 years.
- Upper age limit is 35 years.
- Date for age consideration is 17.09.2022.
- Candidates can claim for age relaxation.
- 10th standard or equivalent.
- Candidates should remit an amount of Rs.200/-
- For SC/ ST/ PwBD candidates, Rs.100/-
- Fee can be paid through online mode or by Challan.
Online Application Procedure:-
First, candidates should go through the online application procedure given in the advertisement. Also be aware of documents to be uploaded online from the advertisement. For communication purpose, candidates should have valid Email Address and Mobile Number.
General Conditions to apply for Karnataka Judiciary Group D Vacancies 2022
- Logon to Karnataka Judiciary official website and then locate Recruitment.
- Find the advertisement and online application for Group-D Recruitment.
- Read the advertisement carefully and check your eligibility.
- If you are eligible then apply online for the jobs.
- Fill up the online application form completely and make fee payment successfully.
- Finally take a printout of online form for future reference.
|Position||Group D Posts|
|Fee Payment Mode||Online/ Offline|
|Advertisement & Online Application Link||<<Link1>> | <<Link2>>
- Find upcoming Karnataka Judiciary Recruitment notifications @ Recruitment Reader. For more details regarding Karnataka Judiciary Recruitment Notification 2022 logon to Karnataka Judiciary official site. The information given above is based on the Karnataka Judiciary Group-D official advertisement. Here we have given short summary of official notification and necessary links to access official site. Make use of these links to land on correct page or website. Keep check this site to get upcoming and latest employment notifications of public, private and government sectors.