Karnataka Postal Recruitment Notification 2021 – BPM, ABPM & Dak Sevak – 2443 Vacancies – Apply Online @ Karnataka Post Website – Last date: 20.01.2021
Latest Karnataka Postal Recruitment Notification 2021 – Karnataka postal invite application for the engagement of Branch Post Master (BPM), Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM) and Dak Sevaks. Karnataka Postal has announced 2443 vacancies for these posts. Candidates who are eligible as per Karnataka Post Office advertisement may apply online at GDS website. Online application has been activated on 21.12.2020. The Last date to submit the online application is 20.01.2021
Before apply for Karnataka Postal recruitment, applicants should check their eligibility. So read the advertisement carefully and particularly check the eligibility conditions in the advertisement. Also be aware of job profile, job requirement, compensation, selection process and application process from the advertisement. Selected candidates will get salary of Rs.12,000 for BPM and Rs.10,000 for ABPM/ Dak Sevak. Karnataka Postal will disable the online application link after the stipulated date and time. So, submit the online application form on or before the last date
Important details of Karnataka Postal Recruitment Notification 2021
- Minimum age limit is 18 years.
- Maximum age limit is 40 years.
- Date for age consideration is 21.12.2020.
- Look into Karnataka Postal notification for age relaxation details.
- 10th passed from recognised board/ Institute.
- Candidate should have studied the local language.
- Basic computer Knowledge
- Merit List
- Application fee is Rs.100.
- No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Female/ Trans-women.
- Fee can be paid through online modes/ at any Head Post Office.
Online Application Procedure:-
First, candidates should go through the online application procedure given in the Karnataka Postal advertisement. Also be aware of documents to be uploaded online from the advertisement. For communication purpose, candidates should have valid Email Address and Mobile Number. If Photograph, Signature and certificates of candidates are required for online registration then scan those documents in prescribed format (Prescribed sizes and memory).
How to apply for Karnataka Post BPM & ABPM & Dak Sevak vacancy
- Logon to GDS website and then find notification home page.
- In home page, Find advertisement of above said Post.
- Read the advertisement completely and check your eligibility.
- If you are eligible then apply online for the recruitment.
- Complete the online application and make payment successfully.
- Finally take a printout of online application for reference
|Position||Branch Post Master(BPM), Assistant Branch Post Master(ABPM) & Dak Sevaks|
|Category||Post Office Jobs|
|Fee Payment Mode||Online|
|Advertisement/ Application Link||Click Here>>|
Find upcoming Karnataka Post Recruitment notifications @ Recruitment Reader. For more details regarding Karnataka Post Recruitment Notification 2020 logon to Karnataka Post official site. The information given above is based on the Karnataka Postal official advertisement.
- Here we have given short summary of official notification and necessary links to access official site. Make use of these links to land on correct page or website. Keep check this site to get upcoming and latest employment notifications of public, private and government sectors. Also we provide details regarding exam admit cards, answer keys and results. Moreover, you can find job categories like Bank Jobs (Co-operative Bank Jobs, RBI Jobs, SBI Jobs and IBPS Recruitment), Defence Jobs, Insurance Company Jobs, Post Office Jobs, SSC Notification, UPSC Notification and Railway Jobs (Metro Rail Jobs).