LIC Recruitment Notification 2019 – Asst. Administrative Officers (AAOs) – 590 Vacancies – Download Call Letter @ LIC Careers – Last date: 05.05.2019
Latest LIC Recruitment Notification 2019 – Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) invites applications for the position of Assistant Administrative Officer (Generalist/ IT/ Chartered Accountant/ Actuarial/ Rajbhasha). LIC announced 590 vacancies for AAO post. Candidates who have eligibility as per LIC AAO Notification may apply online for LIC AAO Exam 2019 at LIC Careers. Online registration link has been activated. The Last date to submit the online application form is 22.03.2019.
- Latest Update:- LIC has released call letter for Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) preliminary examination. Candidates can download their call letters from 22.04.2019 to 05.05.2019. Find direct link to download AAO Prelims exam call letter at the table shown below.
LIC announced preliminary and main exam dates. As per the announcement, preliminary exam will be held on 04.05.2019 and 05.05.2019. LIC will conduct main examination on 28.06.2019. Before apply for LIC AAO Exam, candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility conditions given in the advertisement. Also be aware of job requirement, exam scheme, exam pattern, exam syllabus, application process and other details from the advertisement.
Important details of LIC Recruitment Notification 2019
- Lower age limit is 21 years.
- Upper age limit is 30 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable.
- AAO (Generalist) – Degree in any discipline.
- AAO (IT) – MCA/ M.Sc. (Computer Science)/ Degree in Engineering.
- AAO (Chartered Accountant) – Bachelor Degree/ Associate Member of ICAI.
- AAO (Actuarial) – Bachelor Degree in any discipline.
- AAO (Rajbhasha) – Post Graduate Master Degree in relevant discipline.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- For SC/ ST/ PwBD candidates, ₹100/- (Intimation Charges).
- For other candidates, ₹600/- (Application Fee + Intimation Charges).
- Fee can be paid through online modes only.
First, candidates should go through the online application procedure given in the advertisement. Also be aware of documents to be uploaded online from the advertisement. For communication purpose, candidates should have valid Email Address and Mobile Number. If Photograph, Signature and certificates of candidates are required for online registration then scan those documents in prescribed format (Prescribed sizes and memory).
How to apply for LIC AAO Exam 2019
- Logon to LIC India website and then locate Careers page.
- In Careers, find notification for the recruitment of AAO 2019.
- Read the advertisement completely and then apply online.
- Complete the online application process and make fee payment successfully.
- Finally take a printout of online application form for reference.
|Organization||Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC)|
|Position||Assistant Administrative Officer (Generalist/ IT/ Chartered Accountant/ Actuarial/ Rajbhasha)|
|Category||Insurance Company Jobs|
|Fee Payment Mode||Online|
|Advertisement Link||Click Here>>|
|Call Letter Download Link||Download>>|
Find upcoming LIC Exam Notifications @ Recruitment Reader. For more details regarding LIC Recruitment Notification 2019 logon to licindia.in. The information given above is based on the Life Insurance Corporation official advertisement.
- Here we have given short summary of official notification and necessary links to access official site. Make use of these links to land on correct page or website. Keep check this site to get upcoming and latest employment notifications of public, private and government sectors. Also we provide details regarding exam admit cards, answer keys and results. Moreover, you can find job categories like Bank Jobs (Co-operative Bank Jobs, RBI Jobs, SBI Jobs and IBPS Recruitment), Defence Jobs, Insurance Company Jobs, Post Office Jobs, SSC Notification, UPSC Notification and Railway Jobs (Metro Rail Jobs).