Maharashtra Gramin Bank Recruitment 2023 – Officers (Scale-I) & Office Assistant (Multi-purpose) – 248 Vacancies – Apply Online – Last date: 21.06.2023
Latest Maharashtra Gramin Bank Recruitment 2023 – Through IBPS, Maharashtra Gramin Bank has announced vacancies for the recruitment of Group ‘A’ Officers (Scale-I) and Group ‘B’ Office Assistant (Multipurpose) for the year 2023. Maharashtra Gramin Bank has announced 248 vacancies for these posts. 99 vacancies are announced for Office Assistant and 149 vacancies are announced for Officer (Scale-I) post. Candidates who have eligibility as per IBPS RRB XII Notification may apply online for MGB Vacancies. Applications should be submitted via online mode @ IBPS official website (ibps.in).
The Online registration for IBPS RRB Examination starts from 01.06.2023. The Last date for online application and fee payment is 21.06.2023. Before apply for Maharashtra Gramin Bank recruitment 2023, candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility conditions given in the advertisement. Preliminary exam will be conducted in August 2023. Main Exam will be conducted in September 2023. IBPS will disable the online application link after the stipulated date and time. So, candidates are requested to submit the online form on or before the last date.
Important details of Maharashtra Gramin Bank Recruitment 2023
- Scale-I Officer – 18 to 30 years.
- Office Assistant – 18 to 28 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable.
- Date for age consideration is on 01.06.2023.
- Office Assistant – Bachelor degree in any discipline and proficiency in local language.
- Officer Scale-I – Bachelor degree in any discipline and preference will be given to relevant discipline.
- Officer Scale-I:- Preliminary Exam, Main Exam & Interview.
- Office Assistant:- Preliminary Exam & Main Exam.
- For SC/ ST/ PWBD candidates – ₹175.
- For other candidates – ₹850.
- Fee can be paid through online modes.
Online Application Procedure:-
First, candidates should go through the online application procedure given in the advertisement. Also be aware of documents to be uploaded online from the advertisement. For communication purpose, candidates should have valid Email Address and Mobile Number. If Photograph, Signature and certificates of candidates are required for online registration then scan those documents in prescribed format (Prescribed sizes and memory).
Steps to apply online for Maharashtra Gramin Bank Vacancies 2023
- Logon to IBPS official website and then locate CRP RRBs.
- In CRP RRBs, find notification for Regional Rural Banks Phase XII.
- Click the notification to find advertisement and online application links.
- Read the advertisement completely and then apply online for the recruitment.
- Complete the online application process and make payment successfully.
- Finally take a printout of online application for your reference.
|Organization||Maharashtra Gramin Bank|
|Position||Officers (Scale-I) and Office Assistant (Multipurpose)|
|Fee Payment Mode||Online|
|Advertisement Link||<<Click Here>>|
|Online Application Link||<<Apply Online>>|
|Exam Pattern & Syllabus||<<Click Here>>|
Find upcoming Maharashtra Gramin Bank Recruitment Notifications @ Recruitment Reader. For more details regarding Maharashtra Gramin Bank Recruitment 2023 logon to www.ibps.in. The information given above is based on the IBPS RRB 2023 official Notification.
- Keep check this site to get upcoming and latest employment notifications of public, private and government sectors. Here we have given short summary of official notification and necessary links to access official site. Make use of these links to land on correct page or website.