NABARD Recruitment Notification 2019 – Officers (Grade ‘A’ & ‘B’) (RDBS) – 87 Vacancies – Check main exam dates @ NABARD Careers
Latest NABARD Recruitment Notification 2019 – National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) invites applications for the positions of Assistant Manager (Grade ‘A’) and Manager (Grade ‘B’). NABARD announced 87 vacancies in Rural Development Banking Service (RDBS). Among 87 vacancies, 79 vacancies are announced for Asst. Manager and 08 vacancies are announced for Manager. Candidates who have eligibility as per NABARD advertisement may apply online for Officers Recruitment at NABARD (Careers) website. The last date to submit the application form is 26.05.2019.
Before apply for the current job vacancy, it is necessary to check eligibility conditions given in the advertisement. Candidates fulfilling eligibility criteria will be selected for the positions. Also have knowledge regarding vacancy details, job requirement, compensation, selection process and application process from the advertisement. NABARD will disable the online application link after the stipulated date and time. So, submit the online form on or before the last date.
- Latest Update:- NABARD has announced online main examination dates. As per the announcement, the online main exam for Assistant Manager in Grade ‘A’ will be conducted on 27th July 2019 and Manager in Grade ‘B’ will be conducted on 28th July 2019.
Important details of NABARD Recruitment Notification 2019
- Lower age limit is 21 years.
- Upper age limit is 30 years (Grade ‘A’) and 35 years (Grade ‘B’).
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant disciplines from a recognized institute.
- Look into NABARD Notification for more details of qualification.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- For SC/ ST/ PWBD candidates, ₹150/- (Intimation Charges Only).
- For other candidates, ₹800/- (Grade ‘A’ Officers) & ₹900/- (Grade ‘B’ Officers).
- No fee for NABARD employees.
Common Application Process:-
First, candidates should go through the online application procedure given in the advertisement. Also have knowledge of documents to be uploaded online from the advertisement. For communication purpose, candidates should have valid Email Address and Mobile Number. If Photograph, Signature and certificates of candidates are required for online registration then scan those documents in prescribed format (Prescribed sizes and memory).
How to apply for NABARD Officers (Grade ‘A’ & ‘B’) (RDBS) Recruitment 2019
- Logon to NABARD website and then locate Career Notices.
- Find notifications for Manager in Grade ‘B’ & Asst. Manager in Grade ‘A’.
- Read the notification completely and then apply online for the recruitment.
- Complete the online application process and make fee payment successfully.
- Finally, take a printout of online application form for your reference.
|Organization||National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD)|
|Position||Assistant Manager (Grade ‘A’) and Manager (Grade ‘B’)|
|Fee Payment Mode||Online|
|Last Date to apply online||26.05.2019|
|Main Exam Dates for Grade ‘A’ & ‘B’||27.07.2019 & 28.07.2019
|Further Updates||Click Here>>
Find upcoming NABARB Recruitment Notifications @ Recruitment Reader. For more details regarding NABARD Recruitment Notification 2019 logon to www.nabard.org. The information given above is based on the NABARD official advertisement.
- Here we have given short summary of official notification and necessary links to access official site. Make use of these links to land on correct page or website. Keep check this site to get upcoming and latest employment notifications of public, private and government sectors. Also we provide details regarding exam admit cards, answer keys and results. Moreover, you can find job categories like Bank Jobs (Co-operative Bank Jobs, RBI Jobs, SBI Jobs and IBPS Recruitment), Defence Jobs, Insurance Company Jobs, Post Office Jobs, SSC Notification, UPSC Notification and Railway Jobs (Metro Rail Jobs).