NABARD Specialists Results 2022 – Chief Technology Officer & Sr. Enterprise Architect – Check Results @ nabard.org
Check NABARD Specialists Results 2022 – National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) has released shortlisted candidates for Interview for the recruitment of Specialists on Contract 2022-23. Previously, NABARD released notification for the engagement of specialists on contract 2022-23. NABARD announced vacancies for the positions of Chief Technology Officer (CTO) and Senior Enterprise Architect (SEA). Now, NABARD has released shortlisted candidates list for interview for Specialist positions. Candidates are requested to check the results in NABARD Official website.
Also link to check results is given in the table shown below. Candidates who are shortlisted can appear for Next level of recruitment i.e. Interview. NABARD has announced interview date. As per the announcement, the Interview will be held on 10.08.2022 (August 10, 2022). Totally, 11 candidates are selected for the post of Chief Technology Officer and 04 candidates are selected for the post of Senior Enterprise Architect. In Shortlisted candidates list, candidates can find their registration number in shortlisted candidates list.
Steps to check NABARD Specialists Result 2022
- Logon to NABARD website and then locate Careers.
- In Careers, find notification for shortlisted candidates list for CTO & Sr. Enterprise Architect.
- Click the link to check results for interview.
- Shortlisted candidates get ready for the next level of recruitment.
|Released By||National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD)|
|Position||Chief Technology Officer (CTO) and Senior Enterprise Architect (SEA)|
|Result Link||<<Click Here>>|
- Find upcoming NABARD Exam notifications @ Recruitment Reader. For more details regarding NABARD Specialists Results logon to NABARD official website. Here we have given short summary of official notification and necessary links to access official site. Make use of these links to land on correct page or website. Keep check this site to get upcoming and latest employment notifications of public, private and government sectors.