Nagpur Metro Recruitment Notification 2021 – Manager, Assistant Manager & Account Assistant – 10 Vacancies – Application Format @ Maha Metro Website – Last date: 16.03.2021
Latest Nagpur Metro Recruitment Notification 2021 – Nagpur Metro invite application for the positions of Manager, Assistant Manager and Account Assistant. Nagpur Metro Rail has announced 10 vacancies for these posts. Candidates who are eligible as per Nagpur Metro advertisement may forward their application through proper channel in prescribed format. The application format can be downloaded from Maha Metro website. The Last date to submit the application form is 16.03.2021.
Before apply for Nagpur Metro Vacancy, applicants should check their eligibility. So read the advertisement carefully and particularly check the eligibility conditions in the advertisement. Also be aware of job profile, job requirement, job location, selection process and application process. Nagpur metro will not consider the application form after the stipulated date and time. So, submit the application form on or before the last date.
Vacancy details of Nagpur Metro Recruitment Notification
|Manager (Telecom & AFC)||01|
|Assistant Manager (System Analyst – IT/ Telecom)||01|
|Assistant Manager (Signal)||01|
|Assistant Manager (Rolling Stock)||01|
|Assistant Manager (OHE)||01|
|Assistant Manager (Power Supply)||01|
Important details of Nagpur Metro Recruitment Notification
- Manager – Upper age limit is 40 years.
- Assistant Manager – Upper age limit is 35 years.
- Account Assistant – Upper age limit is 32 years.
- Date for age consideration is 16.03.2021.
- Manager, Assistant Manager – B.E/ B. Tech/ MCA in relevant discipline from a Govt. recognized University/ Institute.
- Account Assistant – B.Com degree from recognized Institute/ University.
- Manager – Minimum 4 years’ experience of total Executive in relevant field
- Assistant Manager – Minimum 4 years’ experience of total Supervisory in relevant field
- Account Assistant – minimum 01 year working experience in relevant field.
- Personnel Interview.
- Application fee is Rs. 400.
- No fee for SC, ST and women candidates.
- Fee can be paid through Demand Draft.
- Fee cannot be refunded.
Download the application format from Maha Metro website (mahametro.org). Completely filled application with required documents should be addressed/ delivered to General Manager (HR), Metro – Bhawan, Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Limited, VIP Road, Near Dikshabhoomi, Ramdaspeth, Nagpur- 440 010 by speed post on or before 16.03.2021.
How to apply for Nagpur Metro Rail Latest Vacancy
- Logon to Maha Metro website (mahametro.org) and then locate career.
- In Careers Page, find advertisement for Manager and Assistant Manager for Nagpur Metro Rail Project.
- Read the advertisement completely and then download the application format.
- Fill up the application form completely, attach required documents and Make payment successfully.
- Send the application form as per the procedure given in the advertisement.
|Organization||Maharashtra Metro Rail (MAHA-Metro)|
|Position||Manager, Assistant Manager & Account Assistant|
|Fee Payment Mode||Online/ Offline|
|Advertisement Link||Click Here>>|
Find upcoming Nagpur Metro Recruitment notifications @ Recruitment Reader. For more details regarding Nagpur Metro Recruitment Notification 2021 logon to Nagpur Metro Rail official site. The information given above is based on the Maharashtra Metro Rail official advertisement.
- Here we have given short summary of official notification and necessary links to access official site. Make use of these links to land on correct page or website. Keep check this site to get upcoming and latest employment notifications of public, private and government sectors. Also we provide details regarding exam admit cards, answer keys and results. Moreover, you can find job categories like Bank Jobs (Co-operative Bank Jobs, RBI Jobs, SBI Jobs and IBPS Recruitment), Defence Jobs, Insurance Company Jobs, Post Office Jobs, SSC Notification, UPSC Notification and Railway Jobs (Metro Rail Jobs).