NIACL Exam Admit Card 2019 – Administrative Officers (AO) – 312 Vacancies – Download Preliminary (Phase-I) Online Exam Call Letter @ New India Assurance website – Last date: 30.01.2019
Download NIACL Exam Admit Card 2019 – The New India Assurance Company Limited (NIACL) released call letters for Preliminary online examination of Administrative Officers (312 Vacancies). Candidates who have applied for the Administrative Officers (Generalists & Specialists) (Scale-I) can download their call letters now. The Preliminary exam call letters can be downloaded from New India Assurance website. The Last date to download the call letters from the NIACL website is 30.01.2019. Download admit card by the use of registration details like register number/ roll number/ password.
Admit card is like an identity for a candidate to appear for the examination. Without admit card, candidates won’t be allowed to attend the examination. The Call Letter may have information like registration details, exam date, exam time, exam venue and important instructions to the candidates. Read the instructions in the call letter carefully and act as per the instructions. So download the call letter and carry a hard copy to the exam venue along with photo ID proof in original as well as Photo copy.
Steps to download NIACL Exam Admit Card 2019 – Administrative Officers (AO) (Scale-I)
- Logon to New India Assurance website and then locate Recruitment page.
- In Recruitment, find notification for Administrative Officers 2018.
- Under the notification, find call letter download link for Phase-I (preliminary) exam.
- Click the link and move to the call letter download page.
- Select preferred language and login to the page with user credentials.
- Find your call letter and download it to have a hard copy.
|Organization||The New India Assurance Company Limited (NIACL)|
|Position||Administrative Officers (Generalists & Specialists) (Scale-I)|
|Examination||Preliminary (Phase-I) Online Exam|
|Last date to download Call Letter||30.01.2019|
|Call Letter download link||Download>>|
|Exam Notification||Click Here>>|
The preliminary exam comprises 100 multiple choice questions for 100 marks. Duration of the examination is 60 minutes. The exam contains questions from three sections of Reasoning (35 questions), Numerical Ability (35 questions) and English Language (30 questions).
- Here we have given short summary of official notification and necessary links to access official site. Make use of these links to land on correct page or website. Keep check this site to get upcoming and latest employment notifications of public, private and government sectors. Also we provide details regarding exam admit cards, answer keys and results. Moreover, you can find job categories like Bank Jobs (Co-operative Bank Jobs, RBI Jobs, SBI Jobs and IBPS Recruitment), Defence Jobs, Insurance Company Jobs, Post Office Jobs, SSC Notification, UPSC Notification and Railway Jobs (Metro Rail Jobs).