North Central Railway RRC Recruitment Notification 2018 – Lecturers (PGT), Asst. Teachers (TGT) & Primary Teacher (PRT) – 25 Vacancies – Application Format @ NCR website – Last date: 27.10.2018
Latest North Central Railway RRC Recruitment Notification 2018 – North Central Railway (NCR) published notification for recruitment of Lecturers (PGT), Asistant Teachers (TGT) and Primary Teachers (PRT) in North Central Railway College Tundla (UP) on part time contractual basis. The Tundla Railway college announced 25 vacancies for PGT, TGT and PRT. Among 25 vacancies, 08 vacancies are announced for Lecturer (PGT), 10 vacancies are announced for Assistant Teacher (TGT) and 07 vacancies for Primary Teacher (PRT). For the recruitment, the railway announced Walk-in Interview for the selection of PGT, TGT and PRT. Candidates who have eligibility as per NCR Notification may forward their applications through proper channel in prescribed format. The Last date to submit the application form is 27.10.2018.
Before apply for the recruitment, candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria given in the advertisement. Also be aware of job profile, job location, selection process and application process from the advertisement. NCR RRC will not consider the applications reached after the last date. So, applicants should submit the completely filled application on or before the last date. List of shortlisted candidates for interview will be displayed on College Notice Board on 31.10.2018.
Find upcoming NCR recruitment notifications @ Recruitment Reader.
Important details of North Central Railway RRC Recruitment Notification 2018
- Lecturer (PGT):- ₹27,500/-
- Assistant Teacher (TGT) – ₹26,250/-
- Primary Teacher (PRT) – ₹21,250/-
- PGT – Two Years integrated Post Graduate Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT/ Master Degree in relevant disciplines.
- TGT – Four years integrated degree Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT/ Bachelor Degree in relevant disciplines.
- PRT – Senior Secondary School Certificate/ D.Ed./ B.El.Ed./ B.Ed. or equivalent diploma/ degree.
- Look into NCR Notification for more details of qualification.
- Walk-in Interview
Walk-in Date & Time:-
- PGT – 01.11.2018 at 8:30 AM
- TGT – 02.11.2018 at 8:30 AM
- PRT – 03.11.2018 at 8:30 AM
- Principal’s Chamber, NCR College, Tundla.
Download application format from NCR website and then send the completely filled application with required documents to The Principal, North Central Railway College, Tundla, District Firozabad, Pin 283204, (UP) through Speed Post/ Registered Post on or before 27.10.2018.
|Organization||North Central Railway (NCR)|
|Position||Lecturers (PGT), Asistant Teachers (TGT) and Primary Teachers (PRT)|
|Job Category||Railway Jobs|
|Job Location||North Central Railway College Tundla (UP)|
|Advertisement & Application Form Link||Click Here>>|
For more details regarding North Central Railway RRC Recruitment Notification 2018 logon to www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in. The information given above is based on the NCR official advertisement.