North Western Railway RRC Recruitment Notification 2018 – Retired Staff Re-engagement (Jaipur Division) – 39 Vacancies – Application Format @ NWR website – Last date: 14.06.2018
Latest North Western Railway RRC Recruitment Notification 2018 – North Western Railway (NWR) invites applications from retired railway employees for re-engagement process on daily remuneration basis. NWR announced 39 vacancies in departments of Electrical/TRD and Medical under the category of JE, Technician, Khallasi, Pharmacist and Lab Assistant in Jaipur Division. Eligible candidates may apply for the re-engagement through proper channel in prescribed format. The Application format is available in NWR website. The Last date to submit the application form is 14.06.2018.
Before apply for the re-engagement, candidates should ensure that they fufil the eligibility criteria given in the advertisement. Candidates who have retired normally and having age limit 65 years are eligible to apply. Applications reached after the last date will not be considered. So submit the application on or before the last date. Submit the application at Receipt and Dispatch Department, DRM Office, Jaipur through ordinary post on or before 14.06.2018.
Find upcoming NWR job notifications @ Recruitment Reader.
|Organization||North Western Railway (NWR)|
|Position||JE, Technician, Khallasi, Pharmacist & Lab Assistant|
|Job Location||Jaipur Division|
|Application Mode||Offline (Ordinary Post)|
|Advertisement & Application Form Link||Download>>|
For more details regarding North Western Railway Recruitment Notification 2018 logon to www.nwr.indianrailways.gov.in. The information given above is based on the NWR official advertisement.
North Western Railway RRC Recruitment Notification 2017 – Apprentices (NWR Zone) – 1164 Vacancies – Apply online @ RRC Jaipur website – Last Date: 29.11.2017 – Closed vacancies
North Western Railway (NWR) Recruitment Cell (Jaipur) invites application for the engagement of Apprentices in NWR zone. NWR announced 1164 vacancies in various units. Eligible candidates may apply online for the recruitment at RRC Jaipur website. The Last date for the submission of the online application is 29.11.2017.
Vacancy details as per North Western Railway RRC Recruitment Notification 2017
|DRM Office – Ajmer||153|
|DRM Office – Bikaner||168|
|DRM Office – Jaipur||84|
|DRM Office – Jodhpur||39|
|BTC Carriage – Ajmer||210|
|BTC Loco – Ajmer||126|
|Carriage Works Shop – Bikaner||90|
|Carriage Works Shop – Jodhpur||294|
Important details of North Western Railway RRC Recruitment Notification 2017
- Lower age limit is 15 years.
- Upper age limit is 24 years.
- Crucial date for age consideration is 30.10.2017.
- Reserved candidates can claim for age relaxation.
- 10th standard or its equivalent.
- ITI pass in relevant trade.
- Check advertisement for more details.
- Merit List
- Document Verification
- Applicants should pay an amount of Rs. 100/- towards application fee.
- No fee for SC/ ST/ Women/ PWD candidates.
- Fee can be paid through online modes only.
- Online modes are debit card, credit card and net banking.
How to apply for North Western Railway NWR Apprentices engagement
- Logon to North Western Railway Recruitment Cell Jaipur website.
- Find the apprentices advertisement (04/2017) in latest news & Events.
- Also find the advertisement in online application page.
- Read the advertisement wisely and check your eligibility.
- If you are eligible then apply online for the engagement of Apprentices.
- Find and locate the online application link at the home page.
- First register your candidature with basic details and obtain registration ID.
- With the help of registration ID, login to apply for the recruitment.
- Complete the application process and make payment successfully.
- Take a printout of online application for your reference.
|Organization||North Western Railway (NWR/RRC)|
|Job Location||NWR Zone|
|Fee Payment Mode||Online|
For more details regarding North Western Railway RRC Recruitment Notification 2017 logon to www.rrcjaipur.in. The information given above is based on the NWR RRC official advertisement.