Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment Notification 2017 – Scouts & Guides Quota – 12 Vacancies – Application Format @ NFR Website – Last date: 12.01.2018
Latest Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment Notification 2017 – Northeast Frontier Railway published notification for the recruitment against Scouts and Guides Quota. NFR invites application for level 1 and level 2 posts. For Level 1 and Level 2, NFR announced 10 and 02 vacancies respectively. Eligible candidates may apply for the recruitment through proper channel in prescribed format. The last date for the submission of the application is 12.01.2018. For the candidates belonging to far flung areas, the last date is 22.01.2018.
Before apply for the recruitment, candidates should check whether they are eligible to apply. To check the eligibility, read the advertisement carefully and particularly check the eligibility conditions. NFR will reject incomplete applications and applications received after the stipulated date. So, candidates should send the completely filled application so as to reach the NFR HQ on or before the last date.
Find more job notifications @ Recruitment Reader.
Important details of Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment Notification 2017
- Level-1:- Lower age limit is 18 years and upper age limit is 31 years.
- Level-2:- Lower age limit is 18 years and upper age limit is 28 years.
- Level-1:- 10th Standard with NAC (NCVT)/ ITI.
- Level-2:- 12th standard or its equivalent.
Scout & Guide Qualification:-
- A president Scout/ Guide/ Rover/ Ranger/ HWB Holder.
- Active member of a Scouts organization for last 5 years.
- Look into NFR advertisement for more details.
- Written Test
- Scouting Skill Assessment
- Marks on certificates
- For unreserved candidates, examination fee is ₹ 500/- (Non-refundable).
- For SC/ST/EX-SM/PWD/Women/Minorities/Economic Backward Classes, ₹ 250/- (Refundable to candidates appear in Written Test).
- Fee should be in the form of IPO in favour of FA&CAO/ NF Railway and payable at Maligaon Post Office, Guwahati – 781011. Write name and full address in IPO.
Eligible candidates download the application format from the NFR website. Send the completely filled application with required documents through ordinary post to the address Asstt. Personnel Officer (Recruitment), Northeast Frontier Railway HQ, Maligaon, Guwahati – 781 011, District Kamrup, Assam. Otherwise drop the application in the application box kept at Recruitment Section, Chief Personnel Officer’s Office, Northeast Frontier Railway HQ, Maligaon, Guwahati.
How to apply for Northeast Frontier Railway Scouts & Guides Quota Vacancies
- Logon to NFR website and then locate General Info.
- In General Info, find the notification for Scouts & Guides Quota.
- Read the advertisement wisely and check your eligibility.
- If you are eligible then download the application format.
- Application format is available within the advertisement.
- Fill up the application completely and attach required documents.
- Send the application as per the procedure given in the advertisement.
|Organization||Northeast Frontier Railway (NFR)|
|Position||Scouts & Guides Quota (Level 1 & 2 Posts)|
|Job Category||Railway Jobs|
|Job Location||NFR Zone|
|Fee Payment Mode||Offline (IPO)|
|Last Date for far flung areas||22.01.2018|
|Advertisement & Application Link||Click Here>>|
For more details regarding Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment Notification 2017 logon to www.nfr.indianrailways.gov.in. The information given above is based on the NFR official advertisement.