Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment Notification 2018 – Sports Quota (2018-19) – 21 Vacancies – Application Format @ NFR Website – Last date: 10.09.2018
Latest Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment Notification 2018 – Northeast Frontier Railway (NFR) published notification for the recruitment against Sports Quota for the year 2018-19. NFR announced 21 vacancies for Sport Quota in various disciplines. Eligible candidates may forward their application through proper channel in prescribed format. The Application fomat is available in the NFR website. The last date for the submission of the application is 10.09.2018. For the candidates belongs to far flung areas, the last date is 20.09.2018.
Before apply for the recruitment, candidates should check whether they are eligible to apply for the Sports Quota. To check the eligibility, read the advertisement carefully and particularly check the eligibility conditions. NFR will reject incomplete applications and applications received after the stipulated date. So, candidates should send the completely filled application so as to reach the NFR HQ on or before the last date.
Find upcoming NFR Recruitment Notifications @ Recruitment Reader.
Vacancy details as per NFR Sports Quota Recruitment Notification 2018-19
|Body Building (Men)||01|
|Table Tennis (Women)||02|
|Basket Ball (Men)||04|
|Volley Ball (Men)||04|
|Basket Ball (Women)||02|
Important details of Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment Notification 2018
- Lower age limit is 18 years.
- Upper age limit is 25 years.
- Date for age consideration is 01.01.2019.
- 12th standard/ 10th Standard with NAC/ ITI.
- Look into NFR Sports Quota Notification for more details of qualification.
- Sports Trials
Application/ Examination Fee:-
- For unreserved candidates, ₹ 500/- (₹ 400/- refundable to candidates appear for written exam/trial).
- For SC/ST/EX-SM/PWD/Women/Minorities/Economic Backward Classes, ₹ 250/- (Refundable to candidates appear for Written exam/trial).
- Fee should be in the form of IPO in favour of PFA&CAO/ NF Railway and payable at Maligaon Post Office, Guwahati – 781011. Write name and full address in IPO.
Download the application format from NFR website. Send the completely filled application with required documents through ordinary post to the address, Asstt. Personnel Officer (Recruitment), Northeast Frontier Railway HQ, Maligaon, Guwahati – 781 011 (Assam). Otherwise drop the application in the box kept at Recruitment Section, Chief Personnel Officer’s Office, Northeast Frontier Railway HQ, Maligaon, Guwahati.
How to apply for Northeast Frontier Railway Sports Quota Vacancies (2018-19)
- Logon to NFR website and then locate General Info.
- In General Info, find the recruitment notification for Sports Quota.
- Read the advertisement completely and then download the application form.
- Fill up the application completely and attach required documents.
- Send the application as per the procedure given in the advertisement.
|Organization||Northeast Frontier Railway (NFR)|
|Job Category||Railway Jobs|
|Job Location||NFR Zone|
|Fee Payment Mode||Offline (IPO)|
|Application Mode||Offline (By Post)|
|Last date for far flung areas||20.09.2018|
|Advertisement & Application Link||Download>>|
For more details regarding Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment Notification 2018 logon to www.nfr.indianrailways.gov.in. The information given above is based on the NFR official advertisement.