Northern Railway Apprentices Admit card 2022 – Act Apprentices – Download DV Admit Card @ rrcnr.org
Download Northern Railway Apprentices Admit Card 2022 – Northern Railway Recruitment Cell (RRCNR) has released e-admit cards for Apprentices Engagement (Notification No. RRC/ NR-01/2021/ Act Apprentice). Previously, Northern Railway released Apprenticeship Training notification and announced vacancies for the training. Northern Railway has released eligible candidates list for Document Verification. Now, RRCNR has released e-call letter for the Document Verification. Candidates who have shortlisted for Document Verification can download their admit cards.
Candidates are requested to download their e-call letters from RRCNR website. Link to download admit card is given in the table shown below. Without Admit Card, candidates won’t be allowed to attend the examination. So, candidates are requested to carry their admit cards at the time of document verification. Candidates can download their admit card from the website with the help of registration details like Name/ Father’s Name, Application Number and Date of Birth. Candidates are informed to bring a medical certificate at the time of document verification.
Steps to download Northern Railway Apprentices Admit Card
- Logon to Northern Railway (RRCNR) website.
- Then find admit card link for Apprentices Document Verification.
- Click the link and move to admit card download page.
- In download page, login with user credentials and download the admit card.
- Take a printout of the admit card and carry it to the exam venue.
|Admit Card Download Link||<<Download>>|
Find upcoming Northern Railway Apprentices notifications @ Recruitment Reader. For more details regarding Northern Railway Apprentices DV Admit Card 2022 logon to RRCNR website. Information given above is based on Northern Railway Recruitment.
- Here we have given necessary links to access official site. Make use of these links to land on correct page or website. Keep check this site to get upcoming and latest employment notifications of public, private and government sectors.