NPS Trust Officer Grade A & B Recruitment 2022 – Manager & Assistant Manager – 08 Vacancies – Apply Online @ npstrust.org.in – Last date: 20.09.2022
Latest NPS Trust Officer Grade A & B Recruitment 2022 Notification – National Pension System Trust (NPS Trust) has released recruitment notification (3/2022) on 30.08.2022. NPS Trust invite applications for the positions of Manager and Assistant Manager under direct recruitment. NPS Trust has announced 08 vacancies for these posts, 06 vacancies are announced for Grade A (Assistant Manager) and 02 vacancies for Grade B (Manager). Candidates who have eligibility as per NPS Trust Officer Grade A & B Notification may apply for Manager & Assistant Manager Vacancies. Applications should be submitted via online at National Pension System Trust Website (npstrust.org.in).
The Last date for the submission of online application is on 20.09.2022. Candidates can submit their online application from 30.08.2022. Before apply for NPS Trust recruitment 2022, applicants should check their eligibility. So read the advertisement carefully and particularly check the eligibility conditions in the advertisement. Also be aware of exam details, exam dates, exam centre, selection process and application process from the advertisement. NPS Trust will disable the online application link after the stipulated date. So, submit the online application form on or before the last date.
Important details of NPS Trust Officer Grade A & B Recruitment
- Upper age limit is 30 years.
- Date for age consideration is 31.07.2022.
- Reserved category candidates can claim for age relaxation.
- MBA/ ACA/ FCA/ Bachelor Degree in Engineering/ Master Degree in any discipline/ Degree in law.
- Minimum 2 – 3 years of experience in relevant field.
Note – Check NPS Trust Officer Grade A & B Notification for detailed qualification.
- Phase-I Online Examination (Paper-1 & Paper-2).
- Phase-II Online Examination (Paper-1 & Paper-2).
- Phase-III (Interview)
- Candidates should remit an amount of Rs.1000.
- No fee for SC/ ST/ PwBD/ Women candidates.
- Fee can be paid through by Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Online Application Procedure:-
First, candidates should go through the online application procedure given in the advertisement. Also be aware of documents to be uploaded online from the advertisement. For communication purpose, candidates should have valid Email Address and Mobile Number. If Photograph, Signature and certificates of candidates are required for online registration then scan those documents in prescribed format (Prescribed sizes and memory).
How to apply for NPS Trust Manager & Assistant Manager Vacancies
- Logon to NPS Trust website and then find the advertisement in career page.
- Read the advertisement completely and check your eligibility.
- If you are eligible then apply online for the recruitment.
- Complete the online application and make payment successfully.
- Finally take a printout of online application for reference.
|Organization||National Pension System Trust|
|Position||Grade A (Assistant Manager) & Grade B (Manager)|
|Fee Payment Mode||Online|
|Advertisement Link||<<Click Here>>|
|Online Application Link||<<Apply Online>>|
- Find upcoming NPS Trust Recruitment notifications @ Recruitment Reader. For more details regarding NPS Trust Officer Grade A & B Recruitment Notification 2022 logon to NPS Trust official site. The information given above is based on the NPS Trust official advertisement. Here we have given short summary of official notification and necessary links to access official site. Make use of these links to land on correct page or website. Keep check this site to get upcoming and latest employment notifications of public, private and government sectors.