OSCDCL AM (Technical) Syllabus 2022 – Download OSCDC Assistant Manager Exam Pattern & Syllabus PDF @ oscdc.nic.in
Latest OSCDCL AM (Technical) Syllabus 2022 – Odisha State Cashew Development Corporation Limited (OSCDCL) has released Computer Based Recruitment Examination (CBRE) syllabus for the recruitment of Assistant Manager (Technical) Group B post. OSCDC has released notification for this recruitment and announced vacancies for the Assistant Manager. Candidates who have applied for the AM recruitment may download the CBRE syllabus from the OSCDC official website (oscdc.nic.in). Candidates can also download the exam syllabus and pattern from the link given below.
- Latest Update:- OSCDCL has released admit cards for the examination. Link to download admit cards is given in the table shown below.
OSCDC will announce exam date for this recruitment soon. OSCDC Recruitment Selection process involves Computer Based Recruitment Examination (CBRE) and Computer Skill Test (qualifying). The CBRE comprises questions from the subjects of Plant propagation and Nursery management, Fruitcrops, Plantation crops, Vegetable crops, Related subjects, Agro meteorology, Soil and Nutrition, Water management, Weed management, Dry land farming, Integrated Farming System, Statistics, Plant Protection, General Awareness & General Science, Odia, English Language, Computer, Mathematics, Reasoning and Mental Ability.
Important details of OSCDC AM (Technical) Syllabus
OSCDCL AM (Technical) Syllabus:-
- Plant propagation and Nursery management – :importance of plant propagation sexual &asexual method of plantpropagation advantage, disadvantages, detail about grafting, layering budding, cutting, tissue culture, propagation through specialized plant part etc.,
- Fruitcrops – Importanceoffruitsclassificationoffruits,areaproduction, exportmarketing, storage, fruit growing zones offruit crops. agro-climatic zones &suitable fruits for tropical, subtropical & waste land areas etc,.
- Plantation crops – Importance scope, area, production, marketing processing and cultivation practices of important plantation crops like coconut, areca nut, Oil palm, Palmyrah palm, Cocoa, coffee, tea rubber etc,.
- Vegetable crops – Area production, importance productivity, export value addition off season cultivation. Green house cultivation, organic farming, seed production, certification value addition storage of vegetable and cultivation of important, tropical, subtropical etcs,.
- Related subjects – Precision farming protected cultivation, drip and sprinkler irrigation. Fertigation, post harvesting technology of horticultural crops nutrient management etc,.
- Agro meteorology – Agroclimate zones of India & Odisha, Agro- ecology for horticulture crops weather and climate, weather parameters and crop environment, Weather forecasting, Climate change, vulnerability and risks. Climate resilience and climates mart practices.
- Soil and Nutrition – Soil of Odisha problematic soils and their management, essential plant nutrients, crop growth, manures and fertilizers, integrated nutrient management for horticulture crop nutrient use efficiency.
- Water management – Water resources of Odisha, Irrigation development, soil plant water relation, water requirement and irrigation efficiencies, irrigation scheduling
- Weed management – Weeds competition &all elopathy, crop weed association, weed prevention eradication and control, integrated weed management, herbicides and their uses selectivity and environmental impacts
- Dry land farming – Rained and dry land horticulture, drought management, Contingent planning, soil moisture conservation, water harvesting & recycling, watershed management, conservation farming/ horticulture.
- Integrated Farming System – Farming system and horticulture, integrated farming system models (Horticulture based), farm machineries & equipment for horticulture, tillage implements etc.
- Statistics – Basic statistical principles, data collection completion and presentation.
- Plant Protection – IPM, biological control, important insect pest,diseases and nematodes of horticultural crops
- General Awareness & General Science.
- English Language.
- Reasoning and Mental Ability.
- Total Marks 200.
- Time Duration 2 hours.
OSCDC AM (Technical) Syllabus & Exam Pattern:-
|Reasoning & Mental ability||10|
|Computer Fundamentals & Management||15|
Steps to download OSCDC Assistant Manager (Technical) Syllabus
- Logon to OSCDC official website and then locate Recruitment page.
- In Recruitment, find notification for above said post.
- Read the advertisement carefully and check your eligibility.
- Candidates who have applied for the recruitment may download the exam pattern & Syllabus.
- Exam pattern and syllabus is available in the notification.
- Read the syllabus and prepare well for the exam.
|Organization||Odisha State Cashew Development Corporation Limited (OSCDCL)|
|Position||Assistant Manager (Technical)|
|Exam Pattern & Syllabus Link||<<Download>>
|Exam Notification||<<Click Here>>
|OSCDC AM (Finance) Syllabus Link||<<Download>>|
|OSCDC AM (Marketing) Syllabus Link||<<Download>>|
- Find upcoming OSCDC Syllabus notifications @ Recruitment Reader. For more details regarding OSCDC Syllabus 2022 logon to oscdc.nic.in. The information given above is based on the OSCDC official advertisement. Here we have given short summary of official notification and necessary links to access official site. Keep check this site to get upcoming and latest employment notifications of public, private and government sectors.