OSCDCL JE Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2022 – Download Jr. Engineer Syllabus PDF @ oscdc.nic.in
Latest OSCDCL JE Syllabus 2022 – Odisha State Cashew Development Corporation Limited (OSCDCL) has released Computer Based Recruitment Examination (CBRE) syllabus for the recruitment of JE post. OSCDC has released notification for this recruitment and announced vacancies for the Junior Engineer (Civil). Candidates who have applied for the JE recruitment may download the CBRE syllabus from the OSCDC official website (oscdc.nic.in). Candidates can also download the exam syllabus and pattern from the link given below.
OSCDC will announce exam date for this recruitment soon. OSCDC Recruitment Selection process involves Computer Based Recruitment Examination (CBRE) and Computer Skill Test (qualifying). The CBRE comprises questions from the subjects of Hydraulics, Survey, Civil Engineering materials, Construction Technology, Structural Analysis, Transportation Engineering, Irrigation Engineering, Estimating, Structural Design, General Awareness & General Science, Odia, English Language, Computer Fundamentals, Mathematics and Reasoning & Mental Ability.
Important details of OSCDC JE Syllabus
OSCDCL JE Paper-I Syllabus:-
- Hydraulics – Hydrostatics, Kinematics of fluid flow, pumps.
- Survey – Introduction to surveying. Linear measurements, chaining, chain surveying, angular measurement, chain and compass surveying, computation of area, plane table surveying, leveling, contouring, principles of theodolite surveying, theodolite traversing, tachometry, curves, setting out works, modern surveying method.
- Civil Engineering materials – Stone, Bricks, clay products and refractory materials, cement, sand, gravel, morrum and fly ash, mortar and concrete, timber, paint, varnish and distemper, iron and steel, bituminous materials, plastics, heat proofing and acoustic materials.
- Construction Technology – Introduction to construction technology, site investigation, foundations, walls, damp proofing, arches and lintels, doors and windows, floors, roofs, stairs, surface finishes, general idea of seismic planning and design of building, construction machineries.
- Structural Analysis: – Trusses and frames, slope and deflection, fixed beam, continuous beam, slope deflection method, moment distribution method, three hinged arches.
- Transportation Engineering – Introduction to transportation engineering, road geometric, road material, road pavements, hill roads, road drainage, road maintenance, construction equipments, traffic studies, landscaping and arboriculture, introduction to railways transporting, permanent way, track materials, geometric for broad gauge, points and crossing, laying and maintenance of track, introduction to bridges, bridge site investigation, hydrology and planning, bridge foundation, bridge substructure and approaches, permanent bridges, culvert and cause ways, introduction to docks and harbours, break waters, docks, introduction to airport engineering, components of an airport, tunnel engineering.
- Irrigation Engineering – Introduction to irrigation engineering, hydrology, water requirement of crops, flow irrigation, diversion head works, regulatory works, cross drainage works, dams, water logging and drainage, ground water hydrology.
- Estimating – Introduction to estimating, detailed estimate of building as per PWD specification/standards, analysis of rates, administrative setups of engineering organizations, details estimate of culverts and bridges, estimate of irrigation structures, detailed estimate of roads, PWD accounts works.
- Structural Design – Introduction to design and detailing, working stress method of design, limit state method (LSM) of design, limit state of collapse of sigly reinforced members in bending, limit state of collapse in shear(Design of shear by LSM), bond anchorage, development lengths and slicing (LSM), beams (LSM) two way slabs (LSM), axially loaded short columns(LSM), ductile detailing or reinforced concrete structure subjected to seismic force, Design of steel and timber structures (limit state), structural steel fasteners and connections, design of tension members, design of compression members, design of column bases and foundations, design of steel beams, design of timber
structures, stair case (RCC-LSM), design of footings (RCC-LS)
OSCDC JE Paper-II Syllabus & Pattern:-
|General Awareness & General Science||15|
|Reasoning and Mental Ability||10|
Steps to download OSCDC JE Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2022
- Logon to OSCDC official website and then locate Recruitment page.
- In Recruitment, find notification for above said post.
- Read the advertisement carefully and check your eligibility.
- Candidates who have applied for the recruitment may download the exam pattern & Syllabus.
- Exam pattern and syllabus is available in the notification.
- Read the syllabus and prepare well for the exam.
|Organization||Odisha State Cashew Development Corporation Limited (OSCDCL)|
|Position||Junior Engineer (Civil)|
|Exam Pattern & Syllabus Link||<<Download>>
|Exam Notification||<<Click Here>>
- Find upcoming OSCDC notifications @ Recruitment Reader. For more details regarding OSCDC Syllabus 2022 logon to oscdc.nic.in. The information given above is based on the OSCDC official advertisement. Here we have given short summary of official notification and necessary links to access official site. Keep check this site to get upcoming and latest employment notifications of public, private and government sectors.