OSCDCL Plantation Supervisor Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2022 – Download OSCDC Syllabus PDF @ oscdc.nic.in
Latest OSCDCL Plantation Supervisor Syllabus 2022 – Odisha State Cashew Development Corporation Limited (OSCDCL) has released Computer Based Recruitment Examination (CBRE) syllabus for the recruitment of Plantation Supervisor post. OSCDC has released notification for this recruitment and announced vacancies for the Plantation Supervisor. Candidates who have applied for the Plantation Supervisor recruitment may download the CBRE syllabus from the OSCDC official website (oscdc.nic.in). Candidates can also download the exam syllabus and pattern from the link given below.
- Latest Update:- OSCDCL has released admit cards for the examination. Link to download admit cards is given in the table shown below.
OSCDC will announce exam date for this recruitment soon. OSCDC Recruitment Selection process involves Computer Based Recruitment Examination (CBRE) and Computer Skill Test (qualifying). The CBRE comprises questions from the subjects of Plant propagation and Nurserymanagement, Fruitcrops, Plantation crops, Vegetable crops, Related subjects, Agro meteorology, Soil and Nutrition, Water management, Weed management, Dry land farming, Integrated Farming System, Statistics and Plant Protection, General Awareness & General Science, Odia, English Language, Computer Fundamentals &Management, Mathematics and Reasoning & Mental Ability.
Important details of OSCDC Plantation Supervisor Syllabus
OSCDCL Plantation Supervisor Paper-I Syllabus:-
- Plant propagation and Nurserymanagement – Importance of plant propagation sexual &asexual method of plantpropagation advantage, disadvantages, detail about grafting, layering budding, cutting, tissue culture, propagation through specialized plant part etc.,
- Fruitcrops – Importanceoffruitsclassificationoffruits,areaproduction, exportmarketing, storage, fruit growing zones offruit crops. agro-climatic zones &suitable fruits for tropical, subtropical & waste land areas. Soil, climate,varieties planting.cultural practices,Irrigation, nutrition,weed management plant protection, harvesting yield storage,processing, Physiologicaldisorders,insect,pestdiseasesmanagement. Post-harvest technology, training, pruning, unfruitfulness of fruits of important fruit crops such as mango, banana, citrus fruits. Pine-apple,
Guava, citrus, Papaya,Sapota,Bel,Ber,Jackfruit,Pomegranate,Litchi,Jamun,Custardapple.amlaetc.
- Plantation crops – Importance scope, area, production, marketing processing and cultivation practices of important plantation crops like coconut, areca nut, Oil palm, Palmyrah palm, Cocoa, coffee, tea rubber, date palm in relation to soil climate, varieties, plant protection, soil and water management processing packaging, grading value addition.
- Vegetable crops – Area production, importance productivity, export value addition off season cultivation. Green house cultivation, organic farming, seed production, certification value addition storage of vegetable and cultivation of important, tropical, subtropical, temperate etc.
- Related subjects – Precision farming protected cultivation, drip and sprinkler irrigation. Fertigation, post harvesting technology of horticultural crops nutrient management. INM, Important insect, pestand diseases of horticultural crops, water management, soil management, use of PGR ets.,
- Agro meteorology – Agroclimate zones of India & Odisha, Agro- ecology for horticulture crops weather and climate, weather parameters and crop environment, Weather forecasting, Climate change, vulnerability and risks. Climate resilience and climates mart practices.
- Soil and Nutrition – Soil of Odisha problematic soils and their management, essential plant nutrients, crop growth, manures and fertilizers, integrated nutrient management for horticulture crop nutrient use efficiency.
- Water management – Water resources of Odisha, Irrigation development, soil plant water relation, water requirement and irrigation efficiencies etc.,
- Weed management.
- Dry land farming.
- Integrated Farming System.Statistics.
- Plant Protection.
OSCDC Plantation Supervisor Paper-II Syllabus & Pattern:-
|General Awareness & General Science||15|
|Reasoning and Mental Ability||10|
Steps to download OSCDC Plantation Supervisor Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2022
- Logon to OSCDC official website and then locate Recruitment page.
- In Recruitment, find notification for above said post.
- Read the advertisement carefully and check your eligibility.
- Candidates who have applied for the recruitment may download the exam pattern & Syllabus.
- Exam pattern and syllabus is available in the notification.
- Read the syllabus and prepare well for the exam.
|Organization||Odisha State Cashew Development Corporation Limited (OSCDCL)|
|Exam Pattern & Syllabus Link||<<Download>>
|Exam Notification||<<Click Here>>|
- Find upcoming OSCDC notifications @ Recruitment Reader. For more details regarding OSCDC Syllabus 2022 logon to oscdc.nic.in. The information given above is based on the OSCDC official advertisement. Here we have given short summary of official notification and necessary links to access official site. Keep check this site to get upcoming and latest employment notifications of public, private and government sectors.