Punjab Gramin Bank Recruitment 2022 – Officers (Scale-I, II & III) & Office Assistant (Multi-purpose) – 302 Vacancies – Apply Online – pgb.org.in – Last date: 27.06.2022
Latest Punjab Gramin Bank Recruitment 2022 – Punjab Gramin Bank has announced vacancies for Phase-11 Common Recruitment Process (CRP) for recruitment of Group ‘A’ Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and Group ‘B’ Office Assistant (Multipurpose) for the year 2022. Punjab Gramin Bank has announced 302 vacancies for the posts. Candidates who are eligible as per IBPS RRB 2022 Notification may apply online at IBPS official website (ibps.in). The Online registration has been started from 07.06.2022. The Last date for online application and fee payment is 27.06.2022.
Before apply for Punjab Gramin Bank recruitment 2022, candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility conditions given in the advertisement. Also be aware of exam dates, exam scheme, exam syllabus, exam centres, selection process and application process from the advertisement. Preliminary exam will be conducted in August 2022. Main Exam will be conducted in October 2022. IBPS will disable the online application link after the stipulated date and time. So, candidates are requested to submit the online form on or before the last date.
Vacancy details of Punjab Gramin Bank Recruitment Notification
|Office Assistants (Multipurpose)||150|
|Officer Scale-II (Agricultural Officer)||03|
|Officer Scale-II (Treasury Manager)||01|
|Officer Scale-II (Law)||01|
|Officer Scale-II (CA)||01|
|Officer Scale-II (IT)||10|
|Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer)||24|
Important details of Punjab Gramin Bank Recruitment Notification
- For Scale-III Officer – 21 to 40 years.
- Scale-II Officer – 21 to 32 years.
- Scale-I Officer – 18 to 30 years.
- Office Assistant – 18 to 28 years.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline except Scale-II Specialist Officers.
- For Scale-II Specialist Officers, candidates should have degree in relevant disciplines.
- Officer Scale-I:- Preliminary Exam, Main Exam & Interview.
- Officer Scale-II & III:- Main Exam & Interview.
- Office Assistant:- Preliminary Exam & Main Exam.
- For SC/ ST/ PWBD candidates – ₹175.
- For other candidates – ₹850.
- Fee can be paid through online modes.
Online Application Procedure:-
First, candidates should go through the online application procedure given in the advertisement. Also be aware of documents to be uploaded online from the advertisement. For communication purpose, candidates should have valid Email Address and Mobile Number. If Photograph, Signature and certificates of candidates are required for online registration then scan those documents in prescribed format (Prescribed sizes and memory).
Steps to apply online for Punjab Gramin Bank Vacancies 2022
- Logon to IBPS official website and then locate CRP RRBs.
- In CRP RRBs, find notification for Regional Rural Banks Phase XI.
- Click the notification to find advertisement and online application links.
- Read the advertisement completely and then apply online for the recruitment.
- Complete the online application process and make payment successfully.
- Finally take a printout of online application for your reference.
|Organization||Punjab Gramin Bank|
|Position||Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and Office Assistant (Multipurpose)|
|Fee Payment Mode||Online|
|Advertisement Link||<<Click Here>>|
|Online Application Link||<<Apply Online>>|
|Exam Pattern||<<Click Here>>|
|Other Gramin Bank Recruitment||<<Click Here>>|
- Find upcoming Punjab Gramin Bank Recruitment Notifications @ Recruitment Reader. For more details regarding Punjab Gramin Bank Recruitment Notification 2022 logon to pgb.org.in. The information given above is based on the IBPS RRB 2022 official Notification. Here we have given short summary of official notification and necessary links to access official site. Make use of these links to land on correct page or website. Keep check this site to get upcoming and latest employment notifications of public, private and government sectors.