RBI Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’ Exam Syllabus 2022 – Protocol & Security – Download Exam Syllabus PDF @ opportunities.rbi.org.in – RBI Careers – Exam date: 21.05.2022
Latest RBI Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’ Exam Syllabus 2022 Notification – Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released exam syllabus for the recruitment of Assistant Manager (Protocol & Security) post in Grade ‘A’. RBI has announced 03 vacancies for Assistant Manager (Protocol & Security). Candidates who have applied for the RBI Assistant Manager (Protocol & Security) Recruitment 2022 may download Exam Syllabus 2022 PDF at RBI official website (opportunities.rbi.org.in). RBI has announced the exam date for Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’ Examination. As per the announcement, the exam will be conducted on 21.05.2022.
RBI Grade ‘A’ Assistant Manager (Protocol & Security) Recruitment 2022 Selection process involves, Online Examination and Interview. Assistant Manager (Protocol & Security) Online Examination comprises questions from Test of Reasoning, Test of English Language, Test of General Awareness with special reference to Banking Industry and Test of Professional Knowledge. The Exam will be conducted for 200 questions, 200 marks and a duration of 2 hours.
Important details of RBI Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’ Exam Pattern 2022
Exam Pattern for Assistant Manager (Protocol & Security):-
- Online Mode.
- Test of Reasoning – 50 Questions – 50 Marks – 35 Minutes.
- Test of English Language – 50 Questions – 25 Marks – 35 Minutes.
- Test of General Awareness with special reference to Banking Industry – 50 Questions – 50 Marks – 20 Minutes.
- Test of Professional Knowledge – 50 Questions – 75 Marks – 30 Minutes.
- Total number of questions are 200 and maximum marks are 200.
|English language||50/25||35 Mins|
|General Awareness||50/50||20 Mins|
|Professional Knowledge||50/75||30 Mins|
Note:- Negative mark for every wrong answer.
Assistant Manager (Protocol & Security) Exam Syllabus:-
- Security – Basic Practices and Principles
- Definitions, Concepts, Inter-relations (Inclusive of but not exhaustive)
- Basic Security Management Principles & Approach
- Reputed Industrial & Physical Security Institutions, Bodies, Organisations & Associations
- Security Management: Components & Concepts
- Risk Assessment: Components & Concepts
- Security Hardware
- Security Software
- Fire Safety – Prevention, Firefighting, Response & Management
- CCTV – Basic General & Operational Knowledge
- Sniffers and K9
- Executive Protection
- Disaster Management and BCP
- Information Security
- IT Security
- Organisational Relationship Management & targeted security management oriented Liaison
Here we have given topics to be covered for the Assistant Manager (Protocol & Security) online examination. Detailed syllabus has given in the link shown at the table below.
How to download for RBI Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’ Exam Syllabus 2022 PDF
- Logon to RBI official website and then locate Current Vacancies -> Vacancies page.
- In Vacancies Page, find advertisement for above said post.
- Read the advertisement completely and check your eligibility.
- If you are eligible then download the exam syllabus.
- Check the exam syllabus and prepare well for the exam.
|Organization||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|Position||Grade ‘A’ Assistant Manager|
|Exam Syllabus Link||<<Download>>|
|Exam Notification||<<Click Here>>|
|Exam Pattern||<<Click Here>>
- Find upcoming RBI Recruitment notifications @ Recruitment Reader. For more details regarding RBI Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’ Exam Syllabus 2022 logon to Reserve Bank of India official site. The information given above is based on the RBI official advertisement. Here we have given short summary of official notification and necessary links to access official site. Make use of these links to land on correct page or website. Keep check this site to get upcoming and latest employment notifications of public, private and government sectors.