RBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2022 Notification – Rajbhasha and Protocol & Security (Grade ‘A’) – 09 Vacancies – Apply Online @ opportunities.rbi.org.in – RBI Careers – Last date: 18.04.2022
Latest RBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2022 Notification – Reserve Bank of India (RBI) invites application for the position of Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha) and Assistant Manager (Protocol & Security) posts in Grade ‘A’. RBI has announced 09 vacancies for these posts. 06 vacancies are announced for Rajbhasha and 03 vacancies are announced for Protocol & Security. Candidates who are eligible as per RBI Grade A notification may apply online at RBI official website (opportunities.rbi.org.in). The Last date to submit the application is 18.04.2022. The Online application has been activated from 28.03.2022.
Before apply for the RBI Grade A recruitment 2022, applicants should check their eligibility. So read the advertisement carefully and particularly check the eligibility conditions in the advertisement. Also be aware of job profile, job requirement, job location, selection process and application process. Applications received after the last date and incomplete applications will not be considered. So, submit the application form on or before the last date. Selected candidates will get a pay scale of Rs. 44,500/-. RBI has announced exam date for Assistant Manager Grade A Examination. As per the announcement, the exam will be conducted on 21.05.2022.
Important details of RBI Grade ‘A’ Assistant Manager Recruitment Notification
- AM (Rajbhasha) – 21 to 30 years.
- AM (Protocol & Security) – 25 to 40 years.
- Date for age consideration is 01.03.2022.
- Candidates can claim for age relaxation.
- AM (Rajbhasha) – PG Degree in Hindi/ Hindi Translation with English as one of a subject at the Bachelor’s Degree.
- AM (Protocol & Security) – Minimum five years of experience as Officer in Commissioned Service in the Army/ Navy/ Air Force.
Selection Process for Rajbhasha:-
- Paper-I (Online).
- Paper-II (Offline).
Selection Process for Protocol & Security:-
- Online Examination
- Application fee is Rs.600.
- For SC/ ST/ PWD candidates application fee is Rs.100.
- No fee for RBI Staff.
Online Application Procedure:-
First, candidates should go through the online application procedure given in the RBI Grade ‘A’ advertisement. For communication purpose, candidates should have valid Email Address and Mobile Number. If Photograph, Signature and certificates of candidates are required for online registration then scan those documents in prescribed format (Prescribed sizes and memory).
How to apply for RBI Grade ‘A’ Assistant Manager 2022 Vacancies
- Logon to RBI official website and then locate Current Vacancies -> Vacancies page.
- In Vacancies Page, find advertisement for above said posts.
- Read the advertisement completely and check your eligibility.
- If you are eligible then apply online for the recruitment.
- Complete the online application form and make payment successfully.
- Finally take a printout of online form for future reference.
|Organization||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|Position||Grade ‘A’ Assistant Manager|
|Online Application Link||<<Apply Online>>|
- Find upcoming RBI Recruitment notifications @ Recruitment Reader. For more details regarding RBI Assistant Manager Recruitment Notification 2022 logon to Reserve Bank of India official site. The information given above is based on the RBI official advertisement. Here we have given short summary of official notification and necessary links to access official site. Make use of these links to land on correct page or website. Keep check this site to get upcoming and latest employment notifications of public, private and government sectors.