RBI Assistant Recruitment Notification 2020 – Assistant 2019 – 926 Vacancies – Apply online @ RBI Careers – Last date: 16.01.2020
Latest RBI Assistant Recruitment Notification 2020 – Reserve Bank of India request application for the position of Assistant for the year 2019 across India. RBI announced 926 vacancies in various offices of the RBI. Suitable candidates can apply online from December 23, 2019 to January 16, 2020 (16.01.2020). Candidates are requested to submit the online application form at RBI careers. RBI has announced exam dates for preliminary examination. As per the announcement, the preliminary exam will be conducted on 14.02.2020 and 15.02.2020.
Before apply for the position, candidates should check their eligibility. So read the advertisement carefully and particularly check the eligibility conditions in the advertisement. Also be aware of job profile, job requirement, job location, selection process, office wise vacancies and application process. RBI will disable the online application link after the stipulated date. No other mode of application will be entertained.
Vacancy list as per the RBI Assistant Recruitment Notification 2020
|Kanpur & Lucknow||63|
|Thiruvananthapuram & Kochi||20|
Important details of RBI Assistant Recruitment Notification 2020
- Lower age limit should be 20 years.
- Upper age limit should be 28 years.
- Date for age consideration is 01.12.2019.
- Age relaxation is applicable for reserved categories.
- Graduate in any discipline with an aggregate of 50% marks.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Language Proficiency Test (LPT)
- Preliminary examination consists of 100 questions from English language, numerical ability and Reasoning ability. Duration of examination will be 60 minutes.
- Man examination consists of 200 questions from reasoning, English language, numerical ability, general awareness and computer knowledge. Duration of examination is 2 hours and 15 minutes.
- Language proficiency Test will be conducted to check candidate’s local language proficiency.
- Rs. 50/- for SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Serviceman.
- Rs. 450/- for OBC/General/EWS candidates.
- No fee for RBI Staffs.
- Payment of application fee through online mode only.
Submit online application form at RBI careers. Before apply for the position, candidates should register themselves by using valid email-id and mobile number. Click New Registration and complete the registration by giving basic details. With the help of registration id apply online for the position and complete the application form. Finally make payment successfully.
How to apply for RBI Assistant Recruitment 2020
- Go to RBI site and then locate opportunities @ RBI.
- In Opportunities @ RBI page, find vacancies under current vacancies section.
- In Vacancies, find the advertisement for Assistant dated on 23.12.2019 and read it wisely.
- If you are eligible to apply then go ahead to apply for the Assistant Vacancies.
- Complete the application process as per the procedure given in the bank advertisement.
- Finally take printout of online application for your reference.
|Organization||Reserve Bank of India|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Advertisement Link||Click Here>>
|Online Application Link||Apply Online>>
Find more job notifications @ Recruitment Reader. For more details regarding RBI Assistant Recruitment Notification 2020 logon to www.rbi.org.in. The information given above is based on the RBI Assistant official advertisement.
- Here we have given short summary of official notification and necessary links to access official site. Make use of these links to land on correct page or website. Keep check this site to get upcoming and latest employment notifications of public, private and government sectors. Also we provide details regarding exam admit cards, answer keys and results. Moreover, you can find job categories like Bank Jobs (Co-operative Bank Jobs, RBI Jobs, SBI Jobs and IBPS Recruitment), Defence Jobs, Insurance Company Jobs, Post Office Jobs, SSC Notification, UPSC Notification and Railway Jobs (Metro Rail Jobs).