RBI Recruitment Notification 2021 – Medical Consultant – Application Format @ RBI Careers – Last date: 05.04.2021
Latest RBI Recruitment Notification 2021 – Reserve Bank of India (RBI) invite applications for the position of Medical Consultant (MC) on contract basis. RBI has announced one vacancy at RBI Srinagar. Candidates who are eligible as per RBI Medical Consultant Notification may forward their application through proper channel in prescribed format. The Application format can be downloaded from the RBI Careers website (opportunities.rbi.org.in). The Last date to submit the application is 05.04.2021.
Before apply for the RBI recruitment, applicants should check their eligibility. So read the advertisement carefully and particularly check the eligibility conditions in the advertisement. Also be aware of job profile, job requirement, job location, selection process and application process. Applications received after the last date and incomplete applications will not be considered. So, submit the application form on or before the last date.
Important details of RBI Recruitment Notification
- MBBS degree in the allopathic system of medicine/ graduate degree in General Medicine.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in practicing medicine of any hospital or clinic.
Download the application format from RBI website. Completely filled application with required documents should be addressed/ delivered to the Regional Director, Human Resource Management Department, Reserve Bank of India, Rail Head Complex, Jammu – 180012 on or before 05.04.2021.
How to apply for RBI Medical Consultant Vacancy
- Logon to Reserve Bank of India website and then locate Current Vacancies -> Vacancies page.
- In Vacancies Page, find advertisement for Medical consultant post.
- Read the advertisement completely and then download the application format.
- Fill up the application form completely and attach required documents.
- Send the application form as per the procedure given in the advertisement.
|Organization||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|Position||Medical Consultant (MC)|
|Advertisement Link||<<Click Here>>|
|Application Link||<<Click Here>>|
Find upcoming RBI Recruitment notifications @ Recruitment Reader. For more details regarding RBI Recruitment Notification 2021 logon to Reserve Bank of India official site. The information given above is based on the RBI official advertisement.
- Here we have given short summary of official notification and necessary links to access official site. Make use of these links to land on correct page or website. Keep check this site to get upcoming and latest employment notifications of public, private and government sectors. Also we provide details regarding exam admit cards, answer keys and results. Moreover, you can find job categories like Bank Jobs (Co-operative Bank Jobs, RBI Jobs, SBI Jobs and IBPS Recruitment), Defence Jobs, Insurance Company Jobs, Post Office Jobs, SSC Notification, UPSC Notification and Railway Jobs (Metro Rail Jobs).
RBI Recruitment Notification 2021 – Office Attendant (OA) – 841 Vacancies – Apply Online @ RBI Careers – Last date: 15.03.2021 – Closed Vacancies
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) invite applications for the position of Office Attendant (OA) in various RBI Offices under various states. RBI has announced 841 vacancies for this post. Candidates who are eligible as per RBI Office Attendant Notification may apply online at RBI website (rbi.org.in). The Last date to submit the online application is 15.03.2021. Candidates can submit the online application form from 24.02.2021. Online Test will be conduct on 09.04.2021 and 10.04.2021.Selected candidates will have salary of Rs. 10, 940/- (Starting Basic Pay).
Vacancy details of RBI Recruitment Notification 2021
Important details of RBI Recruitment Notification 2021
- Lower age limit is 18 years.
- Upper age limit is 25 years.
- Date for age consideration is 01.02.2021.
- Look into RBI notification for age relaxation details.
- 10th passed.
- Online Test.
- Language Proficiency Test (LPT).
- Application fee is Rs. 450.
- For SC/ ST/ PwBD/ EXS candidates, application fee is Rs. 50.
- Fee can be paid through online mode.
Online Application Procedure:-
First, candidates should go through the online application procedure given in the RBI advertisement. Also be aware of documents to be uploaded online from the advertisement. For communication purpose, candidates should have valid Email Address and Mobile Number. If Photograph and certificates of candidates are required for online registration then scan those documents in prescribed format (Prescribed sizes and memory).
How to apply for RBI Office Attendant (OA) Vacancy
- Logon to Reserve Bank of India website (rbi.org.in) and then locate Current Vacancies -> Vacancies page.
- In Vacancies Page, find advertisement for Office Attendant (OA) post.
- Click the notifications to find advertisement and online application form.
- Read the advertisement completely and then apply online.
- Fill up the online application form completely and make payment successfully.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for reference.
|Organization||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|Position||Office Attendant (OA)|
|Fee Payment Mode||Online|
- For more details regarding RBI Recruitment Notification 2021 logon to Reserve Bank of India official site. The information given above is based on the RBI official advertisement.