RBI Recruitment Notification 2020 – Consultant/ Specialist/ Analyst – 39 Vacancies – Apply Online @ Reserve Bank Careers – Last Date: Postponed
Latest RBI Recruitment Notification 2020 – Reserve Bank of India (RBI) invite applications for the positions of Consultant, Economist, Data Analyst, Risk Analyst, IS Auditor, Specialist in Forensic Audit, Accounts Specialist, System Administrator, Project Administrator and Network Administrator. RBI has announced 39 vacancies for these posts. Candidates who have eligibility as per RBI advertisement may apply online for current vacancies at Reserve Bank of India website. The Last date to submit the online application form is 29.04.2020.
Online registration link will be activated from April 09, 2020. Before apply for the recruitment, candidates should ensure that they satisfy the eligibility conditions given in the advertisement. Also be aware of detailed vacancies, job requirement, job profile, selection process and application process from the advertisement. RBI will disable the online application link after the stipulated date and time. So, submit the online application on or before the last date.
Important details of RBI Recruitment Notification 2020
- Age limit varies for posts.
- Lower age limit is 25 years/ 30 Years.
- Upper age limit is 35 Years/ 40 Years.
- Post Graduate degree in relevant disciplines.
- Look into RBI advertisement for more details of qualification.
- For SC/ ST/ PwBD-SC/ PwBD-ST candidates, ₹100/- (Intimation Charges Only).
- For General/ OBC/ PwBD-Gen/OBC candidates, ₹600/- (Application Fee + Intimation Charges).
- No fee for RBI Staffs.
Common Application Procedure:-
First, candidates should go through the online application procedure given in the advertisement. Also be aware of documents to be uploaded online from the advertisement. For communication purpose, candidates should have valid Email Address and Mobile Number. If Photograph, Signature and certificates of candidates are required for online registration then scan those documents in prescribed format (Prescribed sizes and memory).
How to apply for Reserve Bank Current Vacancies
- Logon to RBI website and then locate Current Vacancies>> Vacancies.
- In Vacancies, find notification for above said post.
- Read the advertisement completely and then apply online.
- Complete the online application form and make fee payment successfully.
- Finally take a printout of online application form for reference.
|Organization||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|Positions||Consultant/ Specialist/ Analyst|
|Advertisement Link||Click Here>>
Find upcoming RBI recruitment notifications @ Recruitment Reader. For more details regarding RBI Recruitment Notification 2020 logon to www.rbi.org.in. The information given above is based on the Reserve Bank official advertisement.
- Here we have given short summary of official notification and necessary links to access official site. Make use of these links to land on correct page or website. Keep check this site to get upcoming and latest employment notifications of public, private and government sectors. Also we provide details regarding exam admit cards, answer keys and results. Moreover, you can find job categories like Bank Jobs (Co-operative Bank Jobs, RBI Jobs, SBI Jobs and IBPS Recruitment), Defence Jobs, Insurance Company Jobs, Post Office Jobs, SSC Notification, UPSC Notification and Railway Jobs (Metro Rail Jobs).