RRB Exam Admit Card 2022 – NTPC (CEN 01/2019) – Exam Dates: 09.05.2022 – 10.05.2022 – Download CBT-2 E-Call Letter
Latest RRB Exam Admit Card 2022 – Railway Recruitment Board (RRB), Chennai has planned to conduct 2nd stage Computer Based Test on 09.05.2022 and 10.05.2022. Recently, RRB has released result of 1st stage Computer Based Test (CBT). Candidates who have cleared NTPC 1st stage Computer Based Test can download their call letters from concerned RRB website. RRB has requested candidates to download their call letters from the official website of RRBs. Candidates can download their call letters by use of their Registration Number and Date of Birth. Candidates can check their Exam date & city now.
Previously, RRB released NTPC (CEN 01/2019) exam notification and received online applications from candidates. As per the notification, CBT is one of the recruitment process. Keep check this page for upcoming RRB Notifications. Call Letter is like an entry pass for the examination. Without call letter, candidates will not be allowed to attend the examination. Call letters may have information like registration details, identification details, exam date, exam venue and important instructions to candidates. In addition to call letter, carry necessary photo id proof in original as well as photo copy.
How to download RRB NTPC (CEN 01/2019) Exam Admit Card CBT-2
- Logon to their zonal RRB website.
- Find notification for NTPC (CEN 01/2019).
- Find Admit Card link for the examination.
- Click the link and login with user credentials.
- Find your call letter and then download it to take printout.
|Organization||Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)|
|Position||Non-Technical Popular categories posts|
|Examination||2nd Stage Computer Based Test (CBT)|
|Exam Date||09.05.2022 & 10.05.2022|
|Exam Notice||<<Click Here>>|
|Exam Date & City LInk
- Find upcoming RRB exam admit card notifications @ Recruitment Reader. For more details regarding RRB Exam Admit Card 2020 logon to RRB websites. Here we have given short summary of official notification and necessary links to access official site. Make use of these links to land on correct page or website. Keep check this site to get upcoming and latest employment notifications of public, private and government sectors.