SAIL MT Admit Card 2023 – MT (Administration) and (Tech. – Ceramics) – Exam Date: 17.04.2023 – Download Admit card @ sailcareers.com
Download SAIL MT Admit Card 2023 – Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) has released admit cards for Group Discussion and Personal Interview for the recruitment of MT (Administration) and MT (Tech. – Ceramics). Previously, SAIL released notification for the recruitment of MT (Administration) and MT (Tech. – Ceramics) and announced vacancies for the posts. Candidates who have cleared computer based test held on 29.01.2023 for the recruitment can download their admit cards. Candidates are requested to download their admit cards from Steel Authority of India (SAIL) official website (sailcareers.com).
Candidates can also download the admit cards from the link given in the table shown below. SAIL has announced exam date for the recruitment. As per the announcement, the exam will be held on 17.04.2023. Without Admit Card, candidates will not be allowed to participate in the Examination. So, don’t forget to carry admit card and identity proof in photo copy as well as original (if required) at the time of examination.
Steps to download SAIL MT Admit Card 2023
- Logon to Steel Authority of India official website.
- Find notification for admit card download link for the post.
- Click the admit card download link and then login to download the admit card.
- Download the admit card and take a printout of it.
- Carry admit card to the examination venue with required ID Proof.
|Organization||Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL)|
|Position||MT (Administration) and MT (Tech. – Ceramics)|
|Admit Card Link||<<Download>>|
Find upcoming SAIL Exam Notifications @ Recruitment Reader. For more details regarding SAIL MT Admit Card 2023, logon to sailcareers.com. Information given above is based on SAIL Advertisement.
- Here we have given short summary of official notification and necessary links to access official site. Make use of these links to land on correct page or website. Keep check this site to get upcoming and latest employment notifications of public, private and government sectors.