SAIL Bokaro Steel Plant Results 2022 – Doctors – Check Walk-in Interview Results @ sailcareers.com
Latest SAIL Bokaro Steel Plant Results 2022 – SAIL Bokaro Steel Plant has released results for Walk-in Interview held for the recruitment of General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO), Medical Officer (OHS), Dentist, Specialist and Super Specialist. The Walk-in interviews was held on 03.09.2022 (Bokaro General Hospital, Bokaro Steel Plant & SAIL Refractory Unit) and 06.09.2022 (Jharkhand Group of Mines). Now, SAIL Bokaro Steel Plant has released results for these walk-in interviews. Candidates are requested to check the results in SAIL website (sailcareers.com).
Previously, SAIL Bokaro Steel Plant released notification for the recruitment of General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO), Medical Officer (OHS), Dentist, Specialist and Super Specialist. For the recruitment, Bokaro Steel Plant conducted walk-in interview to select suitable candidates. Now, SAIL BSP has released shortlisted candidates lists based on the candidate’s performance in the walk-in interview.
Steps to check SAIL Bokaro Steel Plant Results 2022
- Logon to SAIL website and then locate Careers.
- In Careers, find notification for Bokaro Steel Plant Result.
- Click the notification to find the result of Walk-in interview.
- Find shortlisted candidates details in the result.
|Organization||SAIL Bokaro Steel Plant|
|Position||General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO), Medical Officer (OHS), Dentist, Specialist & Super Specialist|
|Shortlisted Candidates List||<<Link1>> | <<Link2>>|
Find upcoming SAIL Bokaro Steel Plant Result notifications @ Recruitment Reader. For more details regarding SAIL Bokaro Steel Plant Results logon to sailcareers.com. Information given above is based on SAIL Bokaro Steel Plant Notification.
- Here we have given short summary of official notification and necessary links to access official site. Make use of these links to land on correct page or website. Keep check this site to get upcoming and latest employment notifications of public, private and government sectors.