SBI Apprentice Recruitment Notification 2021 – Apprentice – 6100 Vacancies – Apply Online @ sbi.co.in – SBI Careers – Last date: 26.07.2021
Latest SBI Apprentice Recruitment Notification 2021 – State Bank of India (SBI) invite applications for the Engagement of Apprentice under the Apprentice Act, 1961 for a period of one year. SBI has announced 6100 vacancies for this Apprentice Act. Candidates who have eligibility as per SBI Apprentices notification may apply online at SBI official website (sbi.co.in). The Last date for the submission of the online application is 26.07.2021. Online Application has been activated from 06.07.2021.
Before apply for the SBI vacancy, applicants should check their eligibility. So read the advertisement carefully and particularly check the eligibility conditions in the advertisement. Also be aware of training location, training period, selection process and application process from the advertisement. Selected candidates will get salary of Rs.15,000 per month. Applications received after the last date and incomplete applications will not be considered. So, submit the application form on or before the last date.
Important details of SBI Apprentice Recruitment Notification
- Lower age limit is 20 years
- Upper age limit is 28 years.
- Date for age consideration is 31.10.2020.
- Look into SBI Notification for age relaxation details.
- Candidates should have Graduation degree.
- Online written test.
- Test of local language.
- Medical Examination.
- Application fee is Rs.300.
- No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
- Fee can be paid through online mode only.
- Fee cannot be refunded.
Online Application Process:-
First, candidates should go through the online application procedure given in the SBI advertisement. Also be aware of documents to be uploaded online from the advertisement. For communication purpose, candidates should have valid Email Address and Mobile Number. If Photograph and certificates of candidates are required for online registration then scan those documents in prescribed format (Prescribed sizes and memory).
How to apply for SBI Apprentice Vacancies
- Logon to SBI website and then find career -> Current Openings.
- In Current Openings, find advertisement for ACT Apprentice.
- Read the advertisement completely and check your eligibility.
- If you are eligible then apply online for the Apprentices Engagement.
- Complete the online application and make payment successfully.
- Finally take a printout of online application for reference.
|Organization||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Fee payment mode||Online|
|Advertisement Link||<<Click Here>>|
|Online Application Link||<<Apply Online>>|
Find upcoming SBI Apprentice Recruitment notifications @ Recruitment Reader. For more details regarding SBI Apprentice Recruitment Notification 2021 logon to State Bank of India official site. The information given above is based on the SBI Apprentice official advertisement.
- Here we have given short summary of official notification and necessary links to access official site. Make use of these links to land on correct page or website. Keep check this site to get upcoming and latest employment notifications of public, private and government sectors. Also we provide details regarding exam admit cards, answer keys and results. Moreover, you can find job categories like Bank Jobs (Co-operative Bank Jobs, RBI Jobs, SBI Jobs and IBPS Recruitment), Defence Jobs, Insurance Company Jobs, Post Office Jobs, SSC Notification, UPSC Notification and Railway Jobs (Metro Rail Jobs).