SBI Exam Result 2018 – Probationary Officer (PO) – 2000 Vacancies – Preliminary Exam – Download Results/ Marks @ SBI Careers
Download SBI Exam Result 2018 – State Bank of India (SBI) announced results for preliminary exam of Probationary Officer (PO). The Preliminary exam was held on 01.07.2018, 07.07.2018 and 08.07.2018. Candidates who were attended the examination can check their results now. SBI released a list of roll numbers who have shortlisted based on the performance in the exam. Also, SBI released exam scores.
Candidates are requested to check their results and download their marks form SBI Careers. SBI announced main exam date. As per the announcement, main exam will be held on 04.08.2018. SBI will release admit cards for main exam from 20.07.2018.
How to download SBI Exam Result 2018 – PO Prelims
- Logon to SBI website and then locate Careers>> Current Openings.
- In Current Openings, find notification for recruitment of Probationary Officer.
- Click the notification to find preliminary exam results and marks.
- Download shortlisted candidates list and check your roll numbers in the list.
- Click the exam marks link and login with registration details to download marks.
- Shortlisted candidates get ready for the next level of recruitment.
|Organization Name||State Bank of India|
|Position||Probationary Officers (PO)|
|Exam Dates||01.07.2018, 07.07.2018 & 08.07.2018|
|Exam Notification||Click here>>|
|Exam Marks Link||Login>>|
Find upcoming SBI exam notification @ Recruitment Reader. For more details regarding SBI Exam Result 2018 logon to www.sbi.co.in.
- Here we have given short summary of official notification and necessary links to access official site. Make use of these links to land on correct page or website. Keep check this site to get upcoming and latest employment notifications of public, private and government sectors. Also we provide details regarding exam admit cards, answer keys and results. Moreover, you can find job categories like Bank Jobs (Co-operative Bank Jobs, RBI Jobs, SBI Jobs and IBPS Recruitment), Defence Jobs, Insurance Company Jobs, Post Office Jobs, SSC Notification, UPSC Notification and Railway Jobs (Metro Rail Jobs).