SBI PO Result 2021 – Probationary Officer (PO) – 2056 Vacancies – Preliminary Exam – Download Results/ Marks @ SBI Careers
Download SBI PO Result 2021 – State Bank of India (SBI) is going to release results for preliminary exam of Probationary Officer (PO). The Preliminary exam was conducted on 20th, 21st, 27th November 2021. SBI PO Prelims Result 2021 will be declared by SBI by the 2nd week of December 2021 at SBI official website. Candidates who were attended the examination can check their results. SBI will be release a list of roll numbers who have shortlisted based on the performance in the exam. Also, SBI will release exam scores.
Candidates are requested to check their results and download their marks form SBI Careers. SBI will announce the main exam date. As per the announcement, main exam will be held on that day. SBI will also release admit cards for main exam from first/ second week of Feb month.
How to download SBI PO Result 2021 – PO Prelims
- Logon to SBI official website and then locate Careers>> Current Openings.
- In Current Openings, find notification for recruitment of Probationary Officer.
- Click the notification to find preliminary exam results and marks.
- Download shortlisted candidates list and check your roll numbers in the list.
- Click the exam marks link and login with registration details to download marks.
- Shortlisted candidates get ready for the next level of recruitment.
|Organization Name||State Bank of India|
|Position||Probationary Officers (PO)|
|Result Link||<<Click Here>>|
Find upcoming SBI exam notification @ Recruitment Reader. For more details regarding SBI Exam Result 2021 logon to www.sbi.co.in.
- Here we have given short summary of official notification and necessary links to access official site. Make use of these links to land on correct page or website. Keep check this site to get upcoming and latest employment notifications of public, private and government sectors. Also we provide details regarding exam admit cards, answer keys and results. Moreover, you can find job categories like Defence Jobs, Insurance Company Jobs, Post Office Jobs, SSC Notification, UPSC Notification and Railway Jobs (Metro Rail Jobs) Bank Jobs (Co-operative Bank Jobs, RBI Jobs, SBI Jobs and IBPS Recruitment).