SBI PO Recruitment 2022 Notification – Probationary Officers (PO) – 1673 Vacancies – Apply Online @ sbi.co.in – Last date: 12.10.2022
Latest SBI PO Recruitment 2022 Notification – State Bank of India (SBI) has released notification (CRPD/ PO/2022-23/18) for the recruitment of Probationary Officers (PO) on 22.09.2022. SBI has announced 1673 vacancies for this PO recruitment. Among 1673 vacancies, 1600 vacancies are regular and 73 vacancies are backlog. Candidates who have eligibility as per SBI PO Notification may apply online at SBI official website (sbi.co.in). The Last date to submit the online application form is on 12.10.2022. Candidates can submit their online application from 22.09.2022. The Last date for online fee payment is on 12.10.2022.
Before apply for the SBI PO vacancies 2022, candidates should ensure that they satisfy the eligibility conditions given in the SBI Advertisement. Also be aware of job profile, job requirement, compensation, selection process and application process from the advertisement. SBI will disable the online application link after the stipulated date. So, candidates are requested to submit the online application form on or before the last date. SBI has announced preliminary exam dates. As per the announcement, the preliminary examination will be held on 17, 18, 19, 20 December 2022.
Important details of SBI PO Notification 2022
- Lower age limit is 21 years
- Upper age limit is 30 years.
- Date for age consideration is 01.04.2022.
- Age relaxation is applicable.
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University.
- Preliminary Examination.
- Main Examination (Objective Test & Descriptive Test).
- Psychometric Test (Group Exercise & Interview).
- Application fee is Rs.750 for General/ EWS/ OBC candidates.
- No fee for SC/ ST/ PwBD candidates.
- Fee can be paid through online modes only.
Online Application Procedure:-
First, candidates should go through the online application procedure given in the SBI PO advertisement. Also be aware of documents to be uploaded online from the advertisement. For communication purpose, candidates should have valid Email Address and Mobile Number. If Photograph, Signature and certificates of candidates are required for online registration then scan those documents in prescribed format (Prescribed sizes and memory).
How to apply for SBI Probationary Officers Vacancies 2022
- Logon to SBI website and then find career-> Current Openings.
- In Current Openings, find advertisement for Recruitment of Probationary Officers.
- Read the advertisement completely and check your eligibility.
- If you are eligible then apply online for the recruitment.
- Complete the online application and make payment successfully.
- Finally take a printout of online application for reference
|Organization||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Position||Probationary Officers (POs)|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Fee Payment Mode||Online|
|Advertisement Link||<<Click Here>>|
|Online Application Link||<<Apply Online>>|
|Exam Pattern & Syllabus||<<Click Here>>
Find upcoming SBI PO Examination notifications @ Recruitment Reader. For more details regarding SBI PO Recruitment Notification 2022 logon to SBI official site. The information given above is based on the SBI Probationary Officers official advertisement.
- Here we have given short summary of official notification and necessary links to access official site. Make use of these links to land on correct page or website. Keep check this site to get upcoming and latest employment notifications of public, private and government sectors. Also we provide details regarding exam admit cards, answer keys and results.