SBI PO Recruitment Notification 2021 – Probationary Officers (POs) – 2056 Vacancies – Apply Online @ sbi.co.in – SBI Careers – Last date: 25.10.2021
Latest SBI PO Recruitment Notification 2021 – State Bank of India (SBI) invite applications for the recruitment of Probationary Officers (POs). SBI has announced 2056 vacancies for this post. Candidates who have eligibility as per SBI PO Notification may apply online at SBI official website (sbi.co.in). The Last date to submit the online application form is 25.10.2021. Application for online registration starts from 05.10.2021.
Before apply for the SBI PO vacancies 2021, candidates should ensure that they satisfy the eligibility conditions given in the SBI Advertisement. Also be aware of job profile, job requirement, compensation, selection process and application process from the advertisement. SBI will disable the online application link after the stipulated date. So, candidates are requested to submit the online application form on or before the last date.
Important details of SBI PO Recruitment Notification
- Lower age limit is 21 years
- Upper age limit is 30 years.
- Date for age consideration is 01.04.2021.
- Look into SBI advertisement for more details of age limit age relaxation.
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University.
- Look into SBI PO 2021 Notification for more details of educational qualification.
- Preliminary Examination.
- Main Examination (Objective Test & Descriptive Test).
- Application fee is Rs.750 for General/ EWS/ OBC.
- No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD.
- Fee can be paid through online modes only.
Online Application Procedure:-
First, candidates should go through the online application procedure given in the SBI PO advertisement. Also be aware of documents to be uploaded online from the advertisement. For communication purpose, candidates should have valid Email Address and Mobile Number. If Photograph, Signature and certificates of candidates are required for online registration then scan those documents in prescribed format (Prescribed sizes and memory).
How to apply for SBI Probationary Officers (POs) Job 2021
- Logon to SBI website and then find career à Current Openings.
- In Current Openings, find advertisement for Recruitment of Probationary Officers (POs).
- Read the advertisement completely and check your eligibility.
- If you are eligible then apply online for the recruitment.
- Complete the online application and make payment successfully.
- Finally take a printout of online application for reference
|Organization||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Position||Probationary Officers (POs)|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India.|
|Fee Payment Mode||Online|
|Advertisement Link||<<Click Here>>|
|Online Application Link||<<Apply Online>>|
Find upcoming SBI Recruitment notifications @ Recruitment Reader. For more details regarding SBI Recruitment Notification 2021 logon to SBI official site. The information given above is based on the SBI official advertisement.
- Here we have given short summary of official notification and necessary links to access official site. Make use of these links to land on correct page or website. Keep check this site to get upcoming and latest employment notifications of public, private and government sectors. Also we provide details regarding exam admit cards, answer keys and results. Moreover, you can find job categories like Bank Jobs (Co-operative Bank Jobs, RBI Jobs, SBI Jobs and IBPS Recruitment), Defence Jobs, Insurance Company Jobs, Post Office Jobs, SSC Notification, UPSC Notification and Railway Jobs (Metro Rail Jobs).