SCCL Jr. Assistant Gr.II Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2022 – Junior Assistant Grade-II (External) – 177 Vacancies – Download Exam Pattern & Syllabus PDF @ SCCL Mines website
Download SCCL Jr. Assistant Gr.II Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2022 – The Singareni Collieries Company Limited (SCCL) has released exam syllabus and pattern for the recruitment of Junior Assistant Grade-II (NCWA Cadre) (External) for the year 2022. TS SCCL has announced 177 vacancies for the post. Candidates who have applied for the Junior Assistant Gr.II Recruitment 2022 may download the exam pattern and syllabus from the SCCL Mines website. Candidates can also download the exam syllabus and pattern from the link given below.
- Latest Update:- SCCL has released written test results for Jr. Assistant Grade-2. Link to check results is given in the table shown below.
Singareni Collieries Company will announce exam date for the recruitment soon. TS SCCL Jr. Assistant Gr.II Selection process involves Written Test. Written Test comprises questions from the subjects of English Language, General Studies, Current Affairs, History, Culture & Heritage of India/ Telangana, Arithmetic Aptitude & Logical Reasoning and Computer Basics. The Exam will be conducted for 120 questions and 120 Marks. Total time duration is 2 hours (120 Minutes). Exam Centres will be Adilabad, Mancherial, Karimnagar, Warangal, Khammam, Kothugedam and Hyderabad.
Important details of SCCL Jr.Assistant Gr.II Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2022
Written Test Pattern:-
- OMR Based written test.
- Multiple Choice Questions.
- English Language – 20 Questions – 20 Marks.
- General Studies – 15 Questions – 15 Marks.
- Current Affairs – 20 Questions – 20 Marks.
- History, Culture & Heritage of India/ Telangana – 15 Questions – 15 Marks.
- Arithmetic Aptitude & Logical Reasoning – 25 Questions – 25 Marks.
- Computer Basics – 25 Questions – 25 Marks.
- Total Questions – 120 MCQ.
- Total Marks – 120.
- Total Time Duration – 2 Hours.
|History, Culture & Heritage of India & Telangana||15/15
|Arithmetic Aptitude & Logical Reasoning||25/25
Note:- 1/4 mark will be deducted for wrong answer.
Written Test Syllabus:-
- English Language
- Homonyms, Antonyms, Synonyms, Word Formation & Spelling.
- Spotting Errors, Phrases and idioms, Direct & Indirect speech and Active/ Passive voice.
- Reading Comprehension
- Theme Detection, Passage completion, Topic rearrangement of passage and Deriving Conclusion.
- General Studies – The making of the Constitution of India, Laws before the making of the Indian constitution, Human rights charter, The preamble of the Constitution, Making of the constituent assembly, The Constituent Assembly of India, Basic Structure (Doctrine) of the Constitution, Features of the Indian Constitution, Constitution of India: features taken from other countries, Parliamentary System in India, Citizenship, Directive Principles of State Policy, Schedules in the Constitution of India, Scheduled and Tribal Areas in India, Emergency Provisions in the Indian Constitution, etc.
- Current Affairs – Bilateral, Regional and Global Groupings, International Organizations., International Relations., International Trade & Treaties., International Treaties & Agreements, Polity & Governance, National Security, Judiciary, Indian art, Culture & Heritage, Social Issues, Social Justice, Plan/ Policy & Defence.
- History, Culture & Heritage of India & Telangana – Art & Culture of Telangana, History of Telangana, Important Kingdoms related to Telangana History, Historical Places of Telangana, Festivals in Telangana State, Indian Culture: An Introduction, Indian Languages and Literature, A Brief History of Indian Arts and Architecture, Spread of Indian Culture Abroad, Characteristics of Indian Culture, Indian Climate, Festivals, Efflorescence of Indian Culture through Art /Religion, Mining history in India.
- Arithmetic Aptitude & Logical Reasoning
- Time and Work Partnership, Ratio and Proportion, Simple Interest, Problems on Numbers, Compound Interest, Areas, Percentages, Indices and Surds, Mensuration, Pipes and Cisterns, Time and Distance, Problems on Trains, Odd Man Out, Volumes Profit and Loss, Races and Games, Problems on L.C.M. and H.C.F, Mixtures and Allegations, Boats and Streams, Permutations and Combinations, Simplification and Approximation, Numbers and Ages, Probability, Averages, Simple Equations, Quadratic Equations.
- Symbolic / Number Classification, Analytical Reasoning, Arithmetical Reasoning, Venn diagrams, Non-Verbal Test, Visual Memory, Shapes and Mirror, Space Visualization, Odd man out, Coding – Decoding, Problem Solving, Clocks, Discrimination, Figural Classification, Similarities, Letter series, Arithmetical Number Series, Semantic Analogy, Number series, Relationship Concepts.
- Computer Basics – Basics of Hardware and software, Windows operating system basics, Internet terms and Services, Basic Functionalities of MS-Office (MS-word, MS-Excel, MS-Power Point), History of computers, Networking and communication, Database basics, Basics of Hacking, Security Tools and Viruses.
Note:- Detailed exam pattern and syllabus is available on TS SCCL Official website. Here we given syllabus based on Jr. Assistant Official Notification.
Steps to download SCCL Jr. Assistant Gr.II Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2022
- Logon to SCCL official website and then locate Careers page.
- In Careers, find notification for Jr. Assistant Post.
- Read the advertisement carefully and check your eligibility.
- Candidates who have applied for the recruitment may download the exam pattern & Syllabus.
- Exam pattern and syllabus is available in the notification.
- Read the syllabus and prepare for the exam well.
|Organization||The Singareni Collieries Company Limited (SCCL)|
|Position||Junior Assistant Grade-II (NCWA Cadre) (External)|
|Exam Date||Yet to announce
|Exam Pattern & Syllabus Link||<<Click Here>>|
|Exam Notification||<<Click Here>>
|Exam Results||<<Click Here>>
- Find upcoming SCCL Jr. Assistant Gr.II Exam Pattern & Syllabus notifications @ Recruitment Reader. For more details regarding SCCL Jr. Assistant Gr.II Recruitment Notification 2022 logon to TS SCCL official site. The information given above is based on the SCCL Jr. Assistant Gr.II official advertisement. Here we have given short summary of official notification and necessary links to access official site. Keep check this site to get upcoming and latest employment notifications of public, private and government sectors.