SCERT Junior Lecturer Exam Pattern 2022 – 49 Vacancies – Download Pattern/ Scheme PDF @ trb.tn.nic.in
Latest SCERT Junior Lecturer Exam Pattern 2022 – State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT) has released notification for the recruitment of Junior Lecturer and announced 49 vacancies for the post. For the recruitment, TRB is going to conduct computer based examination to select suitable candidates. The Exam Pattern/ Scheme for the examination of Junior Lecturer has been released. Candidates who have applied for the Junior Lecturer recruitment may download the exam pattern/ scheme from the TRB Website (trb.tn.nic.in). Candidates can also download the exam pattern and syllabus from the link given below.
State Council of Educational Research and Training will announce exam date for the Junior Lecturer Recruitment soon. SCERT Junior Lecturer Selection process involves Computer Based Examination and Certificate Verification. The Computer Based Examination consists of two parts (Part-A & Part-B). Part A comprises of questions from Tamil Language. Part-B comprises questions from subjects related, education methodology and general knowledge.
Important details of SCERT Junior Lecturers Exam Scheme
Computer Based Test Pattern:-
- Objective Type (Multiple Choice Questions).
- Two Parts (Part-A & Part-B).
- Part-A (Tamil Language Test).
- Total Questions – 30.
- Total Marks – 50.
- Total Duration – 30 Minutes.
- Qualifying Marks – 40% (20 Marks).
- Part-B (Subject).
- Bilingual (English & Tamil).
- Main Subject – 70 questions – 70 marks.
- Education Methodology – 70 questions – 70 marks.
- General Knowledge – 10 questions – 10 marks.
- Total time duration – 3 hours.
- Total Questions – 150.
- Total Marks – 150.
- Qualifying Marks
- SC – 68 marks.
- ST – 60 Marks.
- Others – 75 Marks.
|Main Subject||70/ 70
|Education Methodology||70/ 70|
|General Knowledge||10/ 10
Note – Check detailed exam pattern in the SCERT Junior Lecturer Notification 2022.
Steps to download SCERT Junior Lecturer Exam Pattern/ Scheme
- Logon to TRB official website and then find Notification.
- Read the advertisement carefully and check your eligibility.
- If you are eligible then apply for the recruitment.
- Candidates who have applied for the recruitment may download the exam pattern.
- Read the exam pattern and prepare well for the exam.
|Organization||State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT)|
|Exam Date||Yet to Announce
|Exam Pattern Link||<<Click Here>>
|Exam Syllabus Link||<<Click Here>>
|Advertisement Link||<<Click Here>>
- Find upcoming SCERT Jr. Lecturer exam notifications @ Recruitment Reader. For more details regarding SCERT Junior Lecturer Exam Pattern 2022 logon to TRB official site. The information given above is based on the SCERT Junior Lecturer official advertisement. Here we have given short summary of official notification and necessary links to access official site. Keep check this site to get upcoming and latest employment notifications of public, private and government sectors.