SCERT Recruitment 2022 Notification – Lecturers – 155 Vacancies – Apply Online @ trb.tn.nic.in – Last date: yet to announce
Latest SCERT Recruitment 2022 Notification – State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT) has released notification on 20.08.2022 for direct recruitment for the positions of Senior Lecturers, Lecturers and Junior Lecturers. SCERT has announced 155 vacancies for these posts. Candidates who have eligibility as per SCERT Lecturers advertisement may apply for the vacancies. Applications should be submitted via online mode @ TRB Website (trb.tn.nic.in).
The Last date to submit the online application will be announced soon. Online link will be activated soon. Before apply for the SCERT Lecturers Recruitment 2022, candidates should check their eligibility level in the official notification. Also be aware of job requirement, compensation, selection process and application process from the advertisement. Online application link will be disabled after the stipulated date and time. So, submit the online form on or before the last date.
Vacancy details of SCERT Recruitment Notification
Important details of SCERT Recruitment Notification
- Upper age limit is 57 years.
- Date for age consideration is 31.07.2022.
- Master Degree in relevant discipline with M.Ed./ M.P.Ed.
- Senior Lecturer – Minimum 05 years of experience in SCERT, DIET, etc.
Note – Check SCERT Lecturer Notification for more details of qualification.
- Computer Based Examination.
- Certificate Verification.
- Candidates should remit an amount of Rs.500/-
- For SC/ SCA/ ST and Differently abled candidates, Rs.250/-
- Fee can be paid through online mode.
Online Application Procedure:-
First, candidates should go through the online application procedure given in the advertisement. Also be aware of documents to be uploaded online from the advertisement. For communication purpose, candidates should have valid Email Address and Mobile Number.
How to apply for SCERT Lecturers Vacancies 2022
- Logon to TRB official website and find notification.
- Find the advertisement and online application link.
- Read the advertisement carefully and check your eligibility.
- If you are eligible then apply online for the jobs.
- Complete the online application form and make fee payment successfully.
- Finally take a printout of online form for future reference.
|Organization||State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT)|
|Position||Senior Lecturers, Lecturers and Junior Lecturers|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Fee Payment Mode||Online|
|Last Date||Yet to announce|
|Advertisement Link||<<Click Here>>|
|Online Application Link||Will be updated soon|
|Lecturer Exam Pattern & Syllabus||<<Click Here>>
|Junior Lecturer Exam Pattern & Syllabus||<<Click Here>>
|Senior Lecturer Exam Pattern & Syllabus||<<Click Here>>
- Find upcoming SCERT Recruitment notifications @ Recruitment Reader. For more details regarding SCERT Recruitment Notification 2022 logon to trb.tn.nic.in. The information given above is based on the SCERT Lecturers official advertisement. Here we have given short summary of official notification and necessary links to access official site. Make use of these links to land on correct page or website. Keep check this site to get upcoming and latest employment notifications of public, private and government sectors.